Nayya is a software and data infrastructure company transforming the way employees choose and use their benefits, driving better financial outcomes for employees and employers. The Nayya platform is powered by billions of consumer data points, millions of rows of claims data, and thousands of data integrations -- helping consumers make data-driven decisions during open enrollments, new employee onboarding, and qualifying life events. The rest of the year, Nayya's employee engagement product tracks financial spending to guide and redirect consumers to file claims programmatically, manage spending accounts, and optimize prescription locations.
Nayya is a high growth, venture-backed company, with investments from firms like Felicis Ventures, Social Leverage, Guardian Strategic Ventures, Unum Business Ventures and Cameron Ventures. We are headquartered in NYC.
We are seeking talented, passionate problem solvers to join us on our mission - if this sounds like you, we can't wait to meet you!
Email Marketing Manager
Nayya is seeking an Email Marketing Manager to oversee our organization’s email program’s strategy, execution, and growth. With a focus on B2B provider engagement and lifecycle management, growing into B2C consumer messaging in the near future. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Email Marketing Manager will own the entire email program – from campaign strategy, to email design, nurture flows, reporting, A/B testing and more.
Nayya is reinventing the way consumers choose and use their health plans and benefits. We want our Email Marketing Manager to keep our prospects, customers and consumers of our products and services (B2B2C) engaged, informed and excited about Nayya!
This is a new and growing team in a highly entrepreneurial environment, so we will also look to you to help design a sustainable marketing and GTM process that will support our goal of making more Americans financially secure.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the core lifecycle of communication strategies across our demand generation efforts as well end users of our product (consumers)
- Support our CS teams by designing and implementing welcome and onboarding emails for end users of our product, to increase awareness and utilization of Nayya’s product during enrollment and throughout the year.
- Make decisions and optimizations to scale communications across our customer and consumer (end user) campaigns (for example, blog newsletters, onboarding/welcome emails, product updates, etc.)
- Develop customer and consumer journeys based on segmentation and personas to retain and engage existing customers and consumers
- Partner with Product and Customer success teams to increase our subscriber base, and identify new triggers or data points to improve relevancy
- Own reporting and channel analysis, including KPIs, bi-weekly channel updates, and forecasting. Monitor performance data and trends to inform the team.
- Collaborate with product, marketing, engineering, and sales teams to deliver the best experience for our subscriber base
- Own success in platform governance, email deliverability, best practices, and compliance with HIPAA regulations.
What we value (requirements)
- You have 3-4 years of experience working in a email marketing role
- You have an in-depth knowledge of email best practices to increase deliverability, engagement, and conversion.
- You preferably have worked in B2B, SaaS or healthtech or insurance tech
- Experience working with HubSpot and Sendinblue
- You’re a great communicator
- Excellent copywriting skills and analytical skills for reporting and optimization
- You’re a strong creator, and have no problem building something on your own
- You’re a big believer in external (customer) and internal (Nayya) feedback for growth
- You like to figure things out on your own. You’re an investigator, who likes to research and dissect the small details.
- A love for design and problem-solving ability
- Past experience in insurance or health benefits email marketing
- Past B2B and B2C experience
Why Join Nayya?
- Be an early employee of a quickly growing, VC backed start up - grow with us!
- Have a meaningful impact on a platform that is scaling very rapidly
- Contribute to a values-based culture with an emphasis on empowerment and autonomy
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Benefits include: Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Nayya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics