We are building a fast-growing online customer journey, from eCommerce to retention, focused on engaging customers online throughout their life cycle. This position will have a high impact and significant exposure across the organization.
The E-mail Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing email marketing campaigns and digital campaigns, working according to best practices to generate the best CRO.
This is a part time position, with the option to grow to a full time position in 2021 or sooner.
- Collaborate with creative, digital marketing, sales teams in planning seasonal, incentive, and overall marketing promotions
- Work with our sales offices and distributors around the globe to help generate more sales and personalize the emails
- Develop a deep understanding of what resonates with our customers, sharing best practices with brands to improve end-to-end customer journeys
- Monitor email KPIs including deliverability and data hygiene – work closely with the CRM team to measure and report on relevant data
- Troubleshoot and prioritize on when to escalate important issues.
- Proactively apply email best practices (in triggered / automated drip campaigns and workflows, including flows for customer welcoming, browsing, abandoned cart, guiding pre- and post-purchase behavior – customer lifecycle), and apply A/B testing to optimize acquisition, while making suggestions and exploring new methods and opportunities to generate the best CRO
- Monitor and manage paid campaigns in Google, FB , IG and/ or managing affiliate programs and systems
Collaborative person who knows how to work in a team and speak with other stakeholder in the company
Previous knowledge and experience in managing a marketing automation system
Previous experience in Pardot / Hubspot– a must
Experience in data management and deep understanding of analytics
Previous experience in a global company
1-2 year managing an email marketing program
Metrics driven, with experience analyzing user behavior & email engagement activities.
Previous experience in managing and monitoring paid ads in Google, FB, IG OR managing affiliate program
Other digital marketing experience – a plus!
Experience with B2B SaaS products
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Experience in B2B full funnel marketing – a plus
Native English speaker level – a plus!
Knowledge and experience in Google Analytics
Speaking and writing additional language – a big plus
Who We Are
Nayax is a global Fintech company, specializing in cashless payment solutions for unattended points of sale such as vending machines, check-out stations, EV chargers, Laundromats and more.
Nayax’s proprietary software and hardware provide a complete solution for contact, swipe, and contactless payments including credit & debit cards, pre & post-paid cards, mobile apps and QR codes.
Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is located in Herzliya, right next to the train station and HaSira interchange. Join us in our growth!