National Debt Relief is seeking an Email Marketing Manager to join our expanding Acquisition Marketing team. Reporting directly to our Director of Acquisition Marketing, this role will work across the Marketing department (acquisition, affiliate, and brand) to implement and manage CRM email strategy. You will be in charge of overseeing our email channel including ideation, development, set-up, and deployment of acquisition email programs, assisting brand and affiliate team members on email campaigns, and ad hoc marketing email drops
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop and optimize acquisition and brand marketing campaigns to drive engagement, conversion, and retention
- Develop efficiencies and best practices in current email execution process
- Develop testing ideas around email segmentation and personalization to better engage, retain and reactivate prospective clients
- Have a deep understanding of brand guidelines and create a shared brand voice to improve end-to-end customer journey
- Run reporting and analytics to understand performance and must have the ability to optimize toward trends quickly and efficiently
- Deep expertise knowledge in triggered, automated, omnichannel, and drip campaigns and workflows
- Monitor email KPIs such as deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, opt-out rate, and CPA for individual and overall campaigns
- Ability to leverage resources and remain up to date on email marketing trends to ensure all campaigns are best in class
- The ability to troubleshoot and have strong judgment on when to escalate platform issues
- CDP and audience segmentation experience is highly preferred
- A completed BS degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or other related discipline.
- 4+ years of email marketing experience (designing/coding/sending emails) with HTML/CSS
- 1-2 year managing an email marketing programs
- Ability to work independently, while also functioning as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and learn quickly
- Be a self-starter and bring new ideas to the team
- Excellent communication, written, and relationship building skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Proactive contributor
- Experience working with SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Advanced level knowledge in HTML, CSS
- Experience with CDP and audience segmentation
What We Offer
A team-first, work hard play hard culture, full of rewards and recognition for our employees. We are dedicated to our employees’ success and growth.
Our Extensive Benefits Package Includes
- Generous Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays, Volunteer Time Off, Sick Days, and Vacation
- 10 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax Transit Benefits
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Citi Bike Annual Membership Discounts
- No-Cost Life Insurance Benefits
- Voluntary Benefits Options
- ASPCA Pet Health Insurance Discount
About National Debt Relief
National Debt Relief is one of the country’s largest and most reputable debt settlement companies. We are made up of energetic, smart, and compassionate individuals who are passionate about helping thousands of Americans with debt relief. Most importantly, we’re all about helping our customers through a tough financial time in their lives with education and individual customer service.
We are dedicated to helping individuals and families rid their lives of burdensome debt. We specialize in debt settlement and have negotiated settlements for thousands of creditor and collections accounts. We provide our clients with both our expertise and our proven results. This means helping consumers in their time of hardship to get out of debt with the least possible cost. It can also mean conducting financial consultations, educating the consumer, and recommending the appropriate solution. Our core services offer debt settlement as an alternative to bankruptcy, credit counseling, and debt consolidation. We become our clients' number one advocate to help them reestablish financial stability as quickly as possible.