Email Marketing Manager
National Advisors Group is a national, independent, licensed insurance agency headquartered in Malvern, PA. We specialize in tailoring customized Personal Insurance packages that include Home, Auto, Umbrella, Life and more - based on our customers’ needs.
We are private equity-backed and entering a rapid growth phase and are seeking an Email Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. We are a startup that has built a strong foundation since our company’s 2018 founding. Our company is flexible and believes in remote work and have implemented a hybrid work policy. The right candidate for this role will be able to be in our Malvern, PA headquarters or near our branch office of Melville, NY at least three days a week.
We are a growing company committed to creating a collaborative culture and fostering a positive workplace where everyone contributes to our overall success. We need a strong Email Marketing Manager responsible for developing, managing, and executing email communications. This role includes complete end to end ownership and operation of our email programs from strategy to scheduling and deployment.
- Create, manage, and experiment with new email marketing opportunities to increase lead activity for the Sales team.
- Identify opportunities to expand email marketing through increased productivity with email marketing solutions for current customer and direct to consumer marketing.
- Manage email marketing automations, including optimization and creation of customer journeys.
- Ensure appropriate regulatory compliance, deliverability dynamics, and stay aware of email technology trends.
- Analyze, monitor, and report on email performance, uncovering areas for improvement.
- Apply a formal testing methodology to email, utilize A/B and multivariate tests to optimize performance of all email to programs.
- Build and maintain an email communications calendar.
- 2-4 years of progressive experience in email marketing, including start-up or growth marketing roles
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience running email campaigns using mass email marketing solutions such as MailClickConvert, SendGrid, Act-On, Constant Contact or other mass email solutions
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision of day-to-day tasks
We include paid holidays, robust medical, dental, vision and wellness benefits, a 401(k) with company match and paid time off.