The Email Marketing Manager delivers flawless email campaigns, while always testing and optimizing our email campaigns via subject lines, CTAs, formats, and content. The right person has experience building world-class, modern emails to support a wide product portfolio and explain products in an elegant, simple & visual way optimized for each persona and the buyer’s journey. Individual influences our email tech stack infrastructure strategy to improve operational efficiencies focused on quality, speed, managing multiple priorities, and improving digital marketing capabilities and integration with our salesforce instance. This person will work with the Digital Marketing team and cross-functional stakeholders to constantly improve email content, performance & conversion rates. The individual is a master at collaborating across Marketing, Design, Product, Business Operations & development teams. You can implement quality responsive designs across multiple email platforms, browsers & operating systems in a fast-paced environment. This role is a critical core part of our growing Digital Marketing team within Commercial Marketing. The Email Marketing Manager will spearhead our efforts to manage, develop, and deliver email campaigns that integrate flawlessly with our digital campaigns, landing pages, and website.
- Drive the strategy and execution of lead generation email programs including drip & nurture campaigns
- Manage schedule of all email deployments including email marketing calendar, design, build, QA, and deployment to optimize user response and evenly distribute daily/weekly email volume
- Setup and deploy complex programs within Marketing Cloud/Hubspot to engage new prospects and existing customers across our product portfolio
- Build and actively manage email send lists and partner with Business Operations and the BU to maintain clean lists
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyze results to garner insights and optimize future email campaigns, while reporting back to the team and stakeholders
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Improve structures and process to help scale email marketing at Natera
- Ensure emails are optimized for both web and mobile
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure brand and legal guidelines are followed in emails
- Ability to develop landing pages tied to email campaigns and lead gen forms highly desired
- Experience with building landing pages highly desired
- Experience with other digital marketing functions: website, demand generation highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Hubspot Certified preferred, Marketing Cloud experience preferred
- Minimum 8+ years of email marketing experience; experience creating and launching email campaigns using Hubspot
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience maintaining clean email lists (e.g. deduping leads, managing personas and user flows based on stage in marketing funnel)
- Experience integrating email with salesforce records and working with the sales team to optimize leads
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Expertise in persona segmentation mapped to marketing funnel and mapping to buyer’s journey.
- Expertise in data-driven marketing and customer segmentation. You make decisions based on deep analysis and sharing those insights.
- Knowledge of email best practices including subject lines, messaging, segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/GDPR/anti-spam laws.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience executing many large-scale email campaigns at once and that are a key driver of sales
- Great writing skills with a passion for great copy, and attention to detail
- Highly analytical and creative at the same time; a balance of creative and analytical mindset and interest
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com
- A can-do attitude and owner mentality—ready to seize opportunities and take initiative without needing to be told
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and capable of handling a high volume of work
- Commitment to quality, great communication skills and highly self-motivated
- Can accurately scope projects to provide timeline estimates & deliver projects on time with high quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates high level of integrity
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Duties are typically performed in an office setting.
- This position requires the ability to use a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone and read printed material.
Travel Required For This Position
Driven by the passion for elevating the science and utility of genetic testing, Natera is committed to helping families identify and manage genetic diseases. Natera is a rapidly-growing diagnostics company with proprietary bioinformatics and molecular technology for analyzing DNA. Our complex technology has been proven clinically and commercially in the prenatal testing space and we are actively researching its applications in the liquid biopsy space for developing products with oncology applications.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
What We Offer
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!