Naadam Inc is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to build segmentation & communication strategy across email, SMS, and any future owned marketing channels for Naadam’s portfolio of brands.
Who We Are:
NAADAM Inc. provides high quality, curated fashion content and goods across a portfolio of DTC brands including but not limited to NAADAM, THAKOON, Something Navy, Package Free, and Ivory and Ella.
In this role, you’ll be a member of NAADAM’s holding company “hit team” and own all aspects of lifecycle marketing strategy for NAADAM’s brands. You will report to the SVP of Growth.
What You Will Do:
- Develop, lead, and execute email and SMS marketing strategies for lifecycle, transactional, triggered, and promotional campaigns to increase specific business KPIs and overall user LTV.
- Use data to gather insights and establish customer segments. Develop programming for each and regularly hypothesize, test, and measure impact.
- Devise testing strategy for subject lines, content, cadence, and timing to continuously improve results.
- Become an expert in customer journey for each brand, working closely with marketing, ecommerce, and customer service teams to continually improve the customer experience and drive value for the brands.
- Collaborate with marketing on the seasonal content strategy and promotional calendar to ensure consistency across all personalized customer touchpoints.
- Establish regular reporting on test results, ongoing customer insights, and overall impact of the lifecycle marketing program to the broader team and management.
- 3-5 years of experience developing lifecycle programs
- Experience developing and executing A/B tests to continually improve performance & drive value
- Analytics-focused, with experience translating data into business and consumer insights.
- Proficient with Excel and BI tools (Tableau, Looker, etc)
- Expert knowledge of the Klaviyo platform
- Excellent organizational, project management, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Constant attention to detail; no typos, incomplete messages, or other deployment mistakes.
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Monday.com and Asana.
- Cross-functional team experience and ability to formulate and execute a strategy through consensus building, negotiation, and data-driven persuasion.
- Scrappy, resourceful, and believes in getting things done.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and be self-sufficient