MyLife is looking for an experienced Email Marketing Manager who is motivated and excels in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have experience working on high volume email lifecycles with an emphasis on customer acquisition and conversion. Experience in a subscription based internet business a plus.
- Work collaboratively as a key member of the email marketing team to execute, implement and monitor new and existing lifecycle campaigns
- Gather, analyze and report key metrics on performance, deliverability and revenue to management
- Work with third party email delivery service to manage and resolve deliverability issues
- Manage day to day operations with a third party email platform
- Proof and Q/A email templates and user experience
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to respond quickly to critical issues and roadblocks
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Effective at data gathering and presentation of key metrics
- Experience with Zaius or other email marketing platforms
- Proficient in Excel; advanced knowledge preferred
Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent work experience in related field.
What's in it for you:
- Great Base Salary
- Casual Atmosphere
- Amazing benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA and 401k with employer match
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Hybrid remote & on-site schedule
As an internet company we provide a casual work environment with flexible start times, a hybrid remote & on-site schedule, as well as free drinks and snacks, breakfast bagel Mondays, a fully catered Friday lunch and plenty of company parties to celebrate our ongoing successes and product releases.
MyLife is the only reputation platform focused on making consumers safer and marketplaces more trusted through proprietary Reputation Profiles & Scores. We are also dedicated to helping people manage and monitor their own reputation to help them look their best, personally and professionally, to the people searching for them online
The company was founded in 2002 and is located in Los Angeles, CA, and has over 40 million members. For more information, please visit http://www.mylife.com.