Mommy Poppins, a leading online resource for family activities, seeks an email marketing expert to help us engage and grow our newsletter audience, and further develop our email strategy.
You will be responsible for conceptualizing, building, and sending our 14 daily, weekly and monthly newsletters; creating sponsored emails using client assets; updating and optimizing newsletter templates; and using segmentation, A/B testing, and other strategies to increase opens and click throughs.
You must love diving into analytics, and finding creative, effective ways to optimize email performance.
This is a part-time, work-from-home position offering flexible hours.
Qualifications required are:
- Minimum of 3 years of email marketing experience
- Experience with a major email service provider (preferably MailChimp)
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Knowledge of basic HTML, Excel or Google spreadsheets, and image editing skills
- Strong copywriting and editing abilities
- Knowledge of current email best practices, list segmentation, testing methodologies, and deliverability
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce 100% quality assurance
- Home office with computer, high speed internet and phone