For over 20 years, MJH Life Sciences™ has established a reputation for embracing agility and offering relevant, practical information that meets the needs of our diverse audience. As the largest privately held medical media company in the United States, we provide integrated communication products, services, education, and research to professionals within health care, animal health, and industry sciences.
The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events and medical education. We offer our associates countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement
The Email Marketing Manager works cross-functionally with audience development, operations, sales, and other teams within the organization to provide email marketing support for assigned properties including: setup of email marketing, eNewsletter, digital and sponsored campaigns. Supports sales teams, updates sales calendars, communications with client and sales.
Email Services (70%):
- Works with audience development director, management, sales and clients to upload HTML to various email service provider and deliver email tests
- Select relevant audience based on demographic data
- Review all email campaigns to ensure email Can Spam, CAST and GDPR rules are met
- Trouble shoot problematic HTML rendering issues
- Test and schedule final email campaigns
- Upload email customer files to appropriate campaign groups
- Delivery of email marketing campaign reports and analysis
- Supports appropriate personnel regarding report usage; includes explanation of data, ways to utilize the reports, identifying results and drawing conclusions for internal client groups
- Retains and prepares email audience files for audit
- Maintains email marketing calendars
- Provide support to order entry staff
- Receipt and processing of customer service inbox
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Analytics, Statistics, Math, Computer Science or related field
- Experience in deploying email marketing campaigns with a solid understanding of best practices, terminology, methods, strategies and fundamental metrics used in optimization
- An understanding of email HTML and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)/automation platform is a requirement
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- 1-4 years of marketing experience
- MJH Life Sciences™ provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Life Sciences™ are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.