We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, performance-driven, Email Operation and Marketing Manager to join our global, in-house digital performance marketing team based in London. In this role, you will ensure the continuous operational efficiency and growth of our email channel. Job performance will be measured by customer engagement and campaign performance.
Mintel is the world's leading market intelligence agency and we aspire to provide the market intelligence behind every great business decision. We were the first research supplier to go online and we will always continue to expand and refine the services we provide. Technology underpins our success and we harbor a collaborative environment that enables growth!
This exciting opportunity will see your responsibilities include end-to-end email development, template creation, training and refreshing internal campaign users, segmentation, landing page creation, email acquisition and engagement, analytical reporting and collateral creation to support our marketing efforts which align with business initiatives and objectives.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Day-to-day management of Mintel email programs and campaigns via Marketo, as well as email outputs and performance. (QC emails created by other marketing functions and customer success team).
- Managing and monitoring multiple nurture programs, conducting regular reviews, and analysis to help ensure leads progress through the sales funnel.
- Optimise email campaign messaging, creative, targeting, automation and segmentation through frequent testing and data analysis, with documentation of the results and sharing best practices.
- Ensure email marketing campaigns are in alignment with commercial objectives and deployed in line with the regional marketing plans and global calendars.
- Collaborate with the necessary teams to implement, and measure campaign life lifecycles through acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- Monitor, manage, and optimise campaigns and campaign assets to improve ROI, using Marketo’s analytics suite to report on the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Routinely audit the lead database to ensure data is high quality, and to ensure we remain compliant.
- You’ll be the main point of contact for email related enquiries.
- Work with designers to develop breakthrough creative according to email best practices.
- Test effectiveness of email marketing campaigns for continuous improvement.
- Identify opportunities for process efficiency and automation in the marketing team, and work cross-functionally to implement them.
- Improve the visibility of the performance of marketing emails by diving deep into campaign results and presenting the highlights to stakeholders.
- Keep up to date with email competitive landscape, market trends, industry innovations and best practices.
- Assist with ad hoc automation, email marketing and CRM projects where needed.
What We’re Looking For From You
- Outstanding communication and people skills; ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience of Marketo, Bizible and Salesforce or similar marketing automation and CRM platforms.
- Established expertise in email marketing, in a specialist role, with experience creating and driving successful marketing automation and email campaigns.
- A great problem solver and patient personality.
- Campaign/project management skills.
- Comfortable with data – understanding data structures and data list management.
- Knowledge of CRM techniques including segmentation, customer retention, acquisition, and engagement.
- Experience in web analytic tools and measurement techniques.
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, administrative and organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask with a strong inclination towards action.
- Confident, ambitious, curious and self-motivated person with the will to drive forward new ideas.
- Knowledge and experience of key global privacy requirements and processes (ex. GDPR, PECR, BDSG, CCPA, CASL, LGPD).
We would especially like to hear from candidates with Marketo implementation experience, email design or experience in HTML/CSS coding for email templates.
What You’ll Get In Return
Our employees have over 51 different nationalities and speak over 37 languages. Mintel is all about people. We are committed to finding, training and growing the world's most talented employees. From your very first day with Mintel, we will ensure that you benefit from continuous performance measurement, training and development. Besides that, you will enjoy several other benefits including:
- Blended (home/office) approach to work post Covid
- 25 days of annual leave, excluding bank holidays (with an option to purchase 5 further days)
- Discounted gym membership
- Life assurance
- Discounted dental insurance
- Fresh Fruit
- Free breakfast