At this organization, we do things a bit differently. We're not your typical sports franchise pouring all of our focus into the playing stage. We're about uniting together to push the culture forward, challenge the status quo, and accomplish things most didn't think was possible! Whether you're blazing trails in ticket sales, creating for our brands, or using your passion to elevate our vision, your contributions will always shine bright. Together, we are on a journey where chasing greatness is constant and breaking new grounds is a norm.
Position Summary/Objective: Are you a digital communication game changer? Join one of the most innovative teams in pro sports where your role will grow and support all digital campaign efforts for the Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx.
What would you do?
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform these essential functions:
- Be the lead in planning, leading and executing all email communication in partnership with the brand and marketing team, integrating holistically into all campaigns as needed.
- You'll team up with the Business Intelligence team to set up tailored email campaigns and triggered flows to drive revenue and enhance our fan experience.
- We will strategize data capture and lead opportunities that will fuel the ticket sales pipeline.
- Run the point on building, managing and communicating a campaign calendar as part of the overall marketing strategy.
- Help game plan our ongoing efforts to measure, analyze, test and optimize all digital communication campaigns.
- You'll seek out industry standards and new technology to drive innovation in your space.
- Help us stay out of the penalty and up to date with compliance rules for data privacy and anti-spam legislation.
The above essential functions are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
What are your proficiencies or equivalent experiences?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Computer skills required: experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook). Working Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Experience working with Marketo or similar email marketing platform is required.
- Experience in developing dynamic content and email automation is preferred.
- Experience working with HTML is required.
- Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work well on a team and independently.
- Ability to manage specific processes and tasks in the department under supervision.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
Experience: Minimum five (5-10) years of experience in Email Marketing strongly preferred. Copywriting experience is helpful.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Supervisory Responsibility, if any: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities
Travel: Position may require travel to external events.
Other important information about the job:
The Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx are an equal employment opportunity organization.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.