You: A skilled marketer that’s motivated by the opportunity to help people live a more sustainable lifestyle and make an impact on the planet. Us: The mission-driven company where you can grow and thrive.
MightyNest is seeking an experienced Email Marketing Manager to join us as we inspire people to live cleaner and greener. We have a passionate customer base that actively turns to our emails to learn about new eco-friendly products, and we are looking for someone to fuel their curiosity and deliver just the right messages. As a critical marketing tool, our emails not only drive revenue but create experiences that empower our customers to learn about and make steps toward a more sustainable lifestyle.
You’ll lead a team of writers and a designer to craft compelling content, leveraging your skills in customer segmentation, content creation, marketing automation and analysis with a mindset of continuous experimentation. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, detail oriented, highly analytical, and has a keen eye for crafting product and brand stories with the help of their team. They should have experience in e-commerce, preferably with a B2C brand.
What you’ll do:
- Build, execute and optimize email campaigns and marketing automations to drive revenue and value for customers.
- Set overall direction for each campaign and work with writers to craft stories that inspire customers to live more eco-consciously and look to Mighty Nest for their sustainable shopping needs.
- Continuously monitor and improve event-triggered CRM campaigns to support revenue growth for the business.
- Analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks, and create and share regular performance reports to drive improvements across key metrics including deliverability, open rates, clickthrough rates, conversion rates and revenue.
- Optimize all campaigns with multi-variant (a/b) testing of subject lines, call to action, send times and content variation.
- Ensure emails are compelling, clear and comply with branding and consistent messaging.
- Collaborate with a designer to create templates for all types of communications that adhere to brand guidelines.
- Work cross-functionally with merchandising and operations teams to create a content calendar as part of the overall email marketing strategy process.
- Create product-based content for social media.
What you’ll bring:
- 3-5 years of email marketing experience, preferably with a B2C ecommerce brand.
- A self-starter mindset and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, startup environment. Experience at a high-growth consumer-facing startup is a plus.
- Strong analytics, a/b testing and experimentation skills with the ability to draw actionable insights that drive campaign strategy.
- Excellent project management capabilities, with the ability to independently manage initiatives from ideation to execution and optimization.
- Excellent attention to detail and a keen eye for what’s right for our brand.
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to give clear direction to our writers.
- Experience using email marketing software such as Klaviyo or MailChimp required.
- Knowledge of industry email best practices and UX design principles.
- Knowledge of analytics platforms including Google Analytics.
- Deep expertise in Excel is a must.
- Knowledge of HTML and SQL a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications required.
We are based in Skokie, IL, in the Chicago area. Candidates may be remote or Chicago-based.
Please apply at [email protected] Salary commensurate with experience level. Other benefits include health care, dental care, and of course a generous discount on all MightyNest products.
MightyNest is an equal opportunity employer.
MightyNest is a mission-driven company making healthy green living simple and sustainable. Every month we send our MightyFix subscribers one purposeful item that makes it easy for them to tackle one healthy change each month. Members can also shop our online store of over 2,000 items that meet our rigorous standards for quality, safety and effectiveness.
We are a team of driven leaders who are passionate about eco-friendly, healthy, and mindful living and love solving hard problems that make a difference. We’re building thoughtful consumer experiences that create positive impact and are inspired by driving rapid growth in a culture of mutual respect. We value teamwork, and have an environment that truly supports a healthy work-life balance. We love what we do – join us!