At MarketFinance, our vision is for entrepreneurs to have the time to build the world we all want to live in. Access to quick and easy funding helps make that happen. So we provide businesses with invoice finance and loans to solve the day-to-day cash flow issues that get in the way of progress.
Our smart online platform lets customers navigate their funding issues seamlessly. But it’s not just about the tech. One of our biggest assets is our team of bright, talented and motivated people from all over the world. It’s one of the things our customers rave about on TrustPilot, and one of the best things about working here.
Working here is about thinking flexibly and not being afraid to do things that have never been done before is part of our DNA. We are one team, working together to help power up SMEs.
#AlwaysBeLearning | #1Team1Dream | #MakeItHappen
Hear from our Co-Founder, Anil Stocker, on his favourite MarketFinance moment https //medium.com/@anilstocker/my-favourite-momen...
In this role you’l be the driving force behind our email marketing! You’ll work to create engaging relationships with current and future customers, as well as existing and potential partners, transforming the way we speak to people through email.
- Working with our Head of Marketing, you’ll be in charge of developing and implementing a cohesive email marketing strategy to increase brand awareness of MarketFinance
- You’ll be using Pardot everyday to create, test and deploy single and multi-step email campaigns, landing pages, events and webinars for different distribution channels and segments, utilising dynamic content with tokens and scripts where needed
- You’ll take ownership of building customer segments in our CRM in a structured, standardised and precise manner, ensuring that we are prepared for infinite scale
- You’ll be working with colleagues from across the business, including account management to build connections with our customers, product management to build best in class user flows in our product, and marketing to create ideal customer journeys for prospecting, upselling and retention
- You’ll take the lead in developing and maintaining the responsive email templates, troubleshooting issues, and staying abreast of technology advances. We want to always be ahead of the curve!
- You’ll be our guiding light with testing, analysing and reporting on email campaign performance on a recurring basis. You’ll use this to identify trends and opportunities for improved open, click-thru and conversion rates
- You’ll have out-of-this-world project management skills with the ability to multi-task and complete projects flawlessly under tight deadlines
- 3-4 years email marketing experience in a dynamic, fast-paced and demanding professional environment (financial services or fintech preferable)
- Competent using HTML/CSS, Pardot and Salesforce
- Pardot accreditation mandatory
- A demonstrable grasp of all the ins and outs of Pardot - you’ll need a certificate to back that up
- An (un)healthy obsession with keeping up to date with the latest email marketing best practices
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (friends and family might even call your a perfectionist)
- You have a real passion for user experience
Not only will you have the opportunity to make a huge impact at one of the UK's hottest FinTech companies, you will also have access to
- Best in class share options scheme.
- Innovation days.
- Enhanced maternity leave.
- Amazon Kindle and book allowance.
- Clear career progression.
- Private health coverage and half price Virgin Active gym membership.
- Mentoring from industry leaders.
- The opportunity to progress your career at one of the UK’s hottest FinTech companies.
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your Birthday off.
- A great office (complete with roof terrace, ping pong, table football and beer fridge) in the heart of Shoreditch
If this amazing role excites you, then get in touch ASAP!
We will do our best to reply to all applications, however if you have not had a response within 4 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
How will we use the information about you?
We will use your data to process your application, to allow us to assess your suitability for a role and improve our sites. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not share your data for marketing purposes.
We will keep your data safe in accordance with data protection legislation.
If you would like further information on how your data may be used please visit our website at https //www.marketinvoice.com/terms-and-conditions
If you are unhappy with the use of your data, you can change your mind at any time by emailing [email protected]