Little Cooks Co is looking to hire a part-time Email Marketing Manager to own and run the email marketing function.
Little Cooks Co is the UKs largest healthy cooking kit subscription business for children. Every month they send thousands of cooking kits directly to children in the UK, providing a fun, screen-free activity for families and teaching children about nutrition and health.
This is an amazing opportunity for an individual with email marketing experience to join this fast-growing small business. The role will own the email marketing lifecycle, from concept, content creation, email production, to delivery and post campaign analysis. You need to be confident and experienced enough to try and test new campaigns and concepts with autonomy, while enjoying being hands on.
- To be considered for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- At least 3 years’ email marketing experience.
- Experience within a B2C subscription-based business would be advantageous, particularly using Woocommerce.
- Experience in coding basic html and designing emails with and without templates
- Track record in exceeding email marketing targets.
- Technically proficient in building automated email programs and skilled in customer segmentation to enhance CX.
- Ability to analyse automated campaigns, knowing what to measure and how to infer actionable insights
- Experience in A/B testing and acquisition modelling
- Experience of conversion rate optimisation on both mobile and desktop
- Experience of using CRM / ESP platforms including Mailchimp or Klaviyo
- A strong understanding of how to optimize online funnels and campaigns to increase revenue.
- Database management – demonstrable experience growing and maintaining an audience
- GDPR and unsubscribe management, reducing list churn and retention campaign experience
- Ability to understand data and build marketing reports to key stakeholders, highlighting key actions and insight.
- Strong Team player and great communicator across all levels of the business.
- Experience of working in a small business/start-up would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent business judgment and strategic thinking.
Working at Little Cooks Co means joining a small team of dedicated, passionate people who believe in helping empower a generation of children to live happy, healthy lives. It is vital that anyone joining the team has a positive, flexible outlook and will bring energy and creative flair. Flexible working is core to who we are, therefore the hours worked can be flexible around other commitments, subject to getting the job done! This role comes with the opportunity to grow as the business grows, with ambitious plans, driven and supported by an experienced management team.
The ideal candidate
- A people person
- A love for food and wellbeing
- An understanding of the needs of parents/grandparents
- Great communicator
- Problem solver, willing to take initiative
- Compassionate and empathetic
- Strong attention to detail
- Methodical and calm when busy
- Hours: 10-15 hours per week, flexible
- Location: Remote
- Salary: On application, depending on experience
- Annual Leave: 25 days (pro rata)
- Generous staff discount