his is a full time marketing at a growing startup with generous benefits and competitive salary. This position is a remote position; if you’re in Denver that is preferred, but we will consider candidates from anywhere in the United States.
The Email & CRM Manager will write emails that help us interact with our hundreds of thousands of email subscribers. The Email & CRM Manager will also optimize the customer journey with automated email drips. Additionally, the Email & CRM Manager will support and improve upon the copy & conversion cycle of the website.
You want to build something incredible and are willing to put the work in to reach success. You are creative, independent and have a love for learning. You have a sense of humor, you're a self-starter, problem solver and natural leader. You communicate openly, share your ideas and don't shy away from feedback. You challenge both yourself and others around you. You are ready to inspire people to explore the world and connect with others.
About Let’s Roam
Let’s Roam is a startup that helps people explore the world and connect with each other. Our culturally immersive scavenger hunts help people connect with their environment through team challenges and interactive games, while our corporate virtual team building events offer a fun and sophisticated way of bringing companies together and stay engaged with one another while living in a remote work environment. Let’s Roam will be 5 years old in June! We plan on growing fast and you will have the opportunity to grow with us.
This growing company is always working hard and you'll find a friendly atmosphere where everyone's opinions and ideas matter. We want you to flourish and grow with us so you’ll have the opportunity to explore your own ideas and projects, even if they are not related to your day-to-day. You will be challenged to find ways to improve the customer experience and yourself. You will help us create a positive impact in our community through the Let’s Roam Foundation.
As a travel focused company, we encourage our employees to explore the world and discover new ideas.
- Build Something Amazing. You will be part of a team that is building something big. You will be able to shape our company and have a huge impact on how people travel and connect with each other.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits. Low copay health, 100% Vision, 100% Dental coverage, 100% Life Insurance
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, nine company holidays, paid sick days, paid volunteer days.
- Golden Ticket. Up to $800 after your first year for a roundtrip flight to any city with a scavenger hunt in it.
- Wellness Benefits - A monthly reimbursement for gym memberships, fitness activities, massages, nutritional counseling, weight-management programs, or other programs that build a healthier lifestyle.
- Always Learning - Each year get a $450 reimbursement to learn something new that helps you grow: anything from music lessons to online classes.
- Grow Your Comfort Zone - Each year get a $200 reimbursement to do something that scares you and you’ve never done before.
- 401(k) - Plan for retirement with Let’s Roam.
- Great Company Culture. A small and creative team that allows you to make an impact on our customers’ lives while having fun and challenging yourself.
- Manage Small Group Newsletter (Hundreds of Thousands of Subscribers) (40%)
- Manage Text Newsletter Campaign (10%)
- Create and improve drip campaigns (20%)
- VIP Events (corp, birthday, bach)
- Abandon Cart Email
- Post Hunt Campaign
- Post Corporate Hunt Email Campaign
- Missed opportunities (e.g. create a user but not a hunt within a week)
- Discover new potential drip campaigns
- Manage third party creative writers for the blog (10%)
- Website/landing page copy (20%)
- Improve website copy to make more engaging, SEO friendly, and higher converting
10% of directly attributable newsletter email sales
2% of abandon cart sales & Drip Sales
On Target Earnings: $70,000 - $100,000
Competencies & Requirements
- Requirement: At least 3-5 years of experience with B2C emails
- Requirement: Strong writing skills
- Requirement: Proven record of creative responsive CTA driven emails
- Requirement: Proven record of creating customized drip campaigns
- Optional: UI/UX experience
- Optional: Experience at large ecommerce brand