About Leslies Poolmart, Inc.
Since 1963, we have aimed to deliver quality products through superior customer service. Leslie's is a steadily growing organization, with over 900 retail locations across 35 states, along with 7 independent e-commerce brands, plus an eBay and Amazon presence. We recognize that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. And as such, there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of our team.
About The Opportunity
Come and join a fast paced, growing company with a dynamic environment! Leslie's is the nationwide market leader in pool supplies and equipment. The marketing department at Leslie's is a fun place to work. We are a creative, fast paced and energetic team. This position is responsible for the day-to-day execution and optimization of our Email marketing. Further, this position is responsible for assessing, reporting, and helping improve the engagement and conversion of email marketing efforts driving to our retail and online stores. We are about to launch a new email platform so this is an opportunity to help develop the new platform.
- Responsible for the end-to-end process of email campaigns including planning, launching, evaluating and reporting with an ability to provide recommendations to optimize future campaigns.
- The individual will work closely with all members of the marketing team and be responsible for creating digital campaigns (templates, targeting, and lead nurturing) that support the organizations longer term digital and company initiatives.
- Proven ability to assess the effectiveness of various marketing channels and deliveries, implement A/B testing on emails and landing pages and present recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Execute email marketing efforts on our soon-to-come new ESP. This includes building rules-based multi-step communications leveraging responsive design and dynamic content to support the business goals of demand generation and lead nurturing.
- Segment contact lists and personalize emails based on recipient's interests and purchase behaviors; optimize email and integrated campaign targeting for mobile devices and operating systems.
- Responsible for compliance with email CAN-SPAM, overall health of email database and keeping up to date with best practices and standards in the digital marketing industry.
- Create campaign reports and analysis, including opportunity lists for sales, on a regular basis. Strive for ongoing improvement of processes, procedures and results.
- Must bring a test and learn (A/B, multivariate) mentality and experience. Curiosity encouraged.
- Knowledge of HTML and digital/email best practices for responsive and engaging emails and landing pages.
- Experience in current digital marketing technologies such as marketing automation, campaign and lead management or email deliverability platforms
- History of multi-tasking and delivering projects on time.
- Solid understanding of online marketing metrics required; familiarity with Google Analytics a plus
- Agile mindset; must be able to roll with changes as they come
- Sense of humor makes the journey enjoyable
- Minimum 5 years in a similar position or performing similar duties. B2C email experience required; B2B a plus
- A bachelors degree or equivalent in Marketing or related discipline
- Familiarity with modern ESPs (Salesforce, Adobe, Oracle)
- HTML design skills; Photoshop a plus
- Adept at using spreadsheets for large amounts of data; familiarity with Tableau or Power BI a big plus
- Solid proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Leslie's is committed to infusing diversity into the workplace and providing opportunity to our military veterans and their families. Having a diverse and experienced team fuels innovation and creativity. We promote an expansive environment that supports differing perspectives, thoughts, ideas, cultures, and ways of life. Leslie's is an equal opportunity employer.
and take advantage of Leslie's competitive salary. Additionally, we offer comprehensive and flexible benefit packages, including healthcare/dental/vision, paid vacation/sick time, paid holidays, 401K with a company match, team member discounts at our retail stores, and most importantly, career advancement opportunities!