Lemonaid Health is a mission driven technology startup committed to providing quality and affordable healthcare to patients nationwide. We build long term relationships with patients by offering a broad range of primary care services to help them lead happier, healthier lives. We’re backed by large strategic and healthcare investors like OTV and Health Velocity Capital.
Lemonaid Health comprises an entrepreneurial team of over 100 people who live each day by our 7 Guiding Principles including celebrating wow, setting a high bar, leading in innovation, and championing equality. Interested in transforming healthcare? Apply today and join our growing team of Lemons!
This position is located in San Francisco, CA and reports to the Head of Marketing.
What you'll do
- Own the entire email marketing function, including calendar, reporting, and A/B testing strategies.
- Run day-to-day strategy and execution of all aspects of our email marketing program, including template/campaign creation, customer segmentation, testing, and technical execution.
- Create and maintain a trigger email program that will react to the customer lifecycle and help to maximize retention.
- Employ constant A/B testing to optimize emails for conversion.
- Design, build, optimize, and troubleshoot responsive HTML email templates.
- Analyze and track key metrics like open, click, and conversion rates and be able to present them to senior leaders.
- Use data to identify, test, and optimize top-of-funnel activities to grow acquisition and brand awareness.
- A/B test landing pages and stages of the conversion funnel to improve conversion rates.
- Analyze all aspects of our marketing funnel to identify the largest areas for improvement and implement strategies to take advantage of these opportunities.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to define and prioritize growth initiatives that support our strategic imperatives.
What you'll bring
- 5+ years of email marketing campaign experience preferably at a B2C start up.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- Strong analytical skills and expert knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with email automation, HTML, and email marketing software platforms such as Braze, Sendgrid, Mailchimp
- Exhibits a creative, experimental, iterative mindset with the desire to test and learn quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively and autonomously with short deadlines
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and kindly while maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
Our Interview Process:
At Lemonaid Health we have a strong culture of getting on video, (we call them GOV’s), all interviews are conducted over video for a more personalized experience. Below is a rough outline of what you can expect, times are approximated.
-Initial Recruiter Screen, 30 minute
-Hiring Manager, 30 minute
-Take Home Exercise, 2 days
-Panel Interview, 2-3 hours
-Final Interview, 30 minute
Why we think you’ll be excited about us:
At Lemonaid Health, we strive to be the best place to work. We have ingrained a culture of giving and receiving feedback, and providing a challenging, yet fun, work environment.
We are proud to offer competitive medical benefits in addition to 401(k) matching, generous PTO, and more!
Our Lemons live each day by our Guiding Principles:
-Aim for “wow” in everything we do.
-Be driven by our mission to increase access to healthcare.
-Lead in innovation - act first.
-Communicate clearly using the correct communication medium.
-Set a high bar for ourselves and each other - provide and take feedback.
-Be proactive - never say “that’s just how we always do it”.
-Champion equality - proactively be anti-discriminatory.
Lemonaid Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and bases all hiring decisions upon business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status.