The Email Marketing Manager will join the digital marketing team to manage the email marketing strategy for Landry’s Inc. This position will work with management to strategize email marketing across the diverse Landry’s brand portfolio, and reports to the Director of Omni Channel Marketing. Email marketing responsibilities include building, scheduling and optimizing branded email templates, marketing automation workflows, and location data extensions in Salesforce. This position will also analyze, optimize, and refine email marketing strategy to meet kpis related to conversion optimization and customer lifecycle marketing.
- Responsible for management of email marketing infrastructure, process development and best practices.
- Manage program strategy and delivery of content to meet business objectives, obtain necessary approvals and drive results.
- Manage and analyze CRM solutions (Salesforce) supporting email initiatives; segmenting and targeting audience to deliver relevant messages.
- Responsible for utilizing ESP platforms (Fishbowl, Salesforce) for email creation, scheduling, reporting and monitoring deliverability.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to develop strategies and provide feedback to execute email marketing campaigns, lifecycle emails, and retention/reactivation programs.
- Partner with internal teams to provide the most efficient, effective, branded, and approved programs and materials while ensuring compliance and cohesive messaging.
- Manage tracking, analytics, and reporting to measure email program performance and adjust campaigns to optimize results.
- Review email performance metrics, deliverability scores and performance KPIs.
- Analyze channel performance to identify inefficiencies and improvement opportunities. Develop and execute recommendations, tests, and optimizations.
- Collaborate with digital marketing team members on various and flexible digital initiatives as needed.
- Minimum 5-7 years of marketing experience with 2+ years focused on campaign management and email nurturing
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Experience managing large scale, complex email programs and CRM/CDP tools
- In-depth knowledge of email best practices to increase deliverability, engagement, and conversions
- Knowledge of customer journeys, lifecycle campaigns, and segmented communication strategies
- Stay ahead of creative trends, best practices, and benchmarks in design and content strategy.
- Experience developing and executing A/B and Multivariate testing
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills, detailed oriented and project management ability
- Superior analytical and reporting skills. Must be able to draw conclusions and make recommendations from data sets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to build strong working relationships across different teams; must employ a professional, team-oriented work approach
- Flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing, fast-paced business environment
Additionally Preferred Qualifications
- Unbounce experience a plus
- Google Analytics or Google Ads experience/certifications a plus
- Google Tag Manager experience a plus