We are Kallidus
Kallidus is here to unleash the potential in people. Our aim is to create outstanding products that deliver market-leading customer experience. And, as a result, improve the performance of both individuals and the organisations they work for.
We are one of the UK’s fastest growing software companies. Our solutions support the entire employee lifecycle, from recruitment to training to performance management – and with more than 40 industry awards, we believe our software is the best in the industry.
Right now, we’re in a hyper growth phase and we’re planning to expand from around 150 people to 500 over the years ahead. It’s a fantastic opportunity to develop your career. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
This is a great opportunity to make your mark in a fast-growing people-focused tech company and our rapid expansion plans in the United States. We lead the way in developing award-winning People Operations, Learning and Talent Management solutions for global brands including Aston Martin, Nestle, McDonald’s, Morrisons, Barclays and many more.
We’re looking for a passionate Email Marketing Manager with digital marketing experience to join our team to support the next stage of growth in the UK. This is an ideal opportunity for a talented individual with a background in campaign / project management to take ownership of our campaign strategy and drive inbound marketing and Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL). A successful candidate should be highly organised with a great deal of creativity, seeking a dynamic role within a high-performing team.
Take ownership of Kallidus email strategies and campaigns, including:
- Nurturing / Lead flows
- Newsletters, Trigger emails and content delivery
- A/B testing and overall email performance analysis
- Use email best practices, and analysis to deliver sales-ready leads
- Building emails in Hubspot; running tests to maximise success and conversions
- Take ownership of Kallidus’ Pay Per Lead (PPL) activity, sourcing new partnerships to drive MQL/SQL
- Wider marketing activities including:
- Working in partnership with colleagues on content production
- Collaboration on campaign planning and strategy
- This is a fast-paced role with excellent career progression opportunities for candidates who want to embrace the Kallidus’ core values of Integrity, Collaboration & Curiosity.
What We’re Looking For
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong copywriting skills
- Results-orientated, self-motivated, and strategic individual
- Confidence in working in HubSpot or similar marketing automation tools
- A creative eye for the ‘big picture’ and an ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong data and analytics skills
- Skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams
- Strong understanding of the wider marketing mix and brand best practice
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Great organisational skills – juggling varying deadlines and competing demands.
- Good understanding of modern marketing tools (and able to adapt to use new tools), such as:
- HubSpot (Marketing Automation)
- Salesforce (CRM)
- Email Marketing tools
The Skill Set
- Plan, develop and execute successful email marketing campaigns
- Use data and analytics to inform future strategies
- Plan, develop and execute successful PPL campaigns
- Analyse and report on success of each campaign
- Strong experience of HubSpot, or comparable CRM tools
- Build relationships with the wider team and business to understand campaign requirements
- Our comprehensive benefits package reflects the importance we place on employee wellbeing:
- Private healthcare with Vitality Health
- Work related bonus
- Performance incentives, including ski trips, spa days and fine dining!
- Perkbox – including cinema tickets, coffees, discounts, and hundreds of freebies
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays + birthdays
- Flexible working from home
Life at Kallidus
People are at the heart of everything we do and the key to our success, so it’s important that we recruit individuals who share our values. Curiosity, integrity, collaboration – these are the values we live by. You need to be driven to ask questions and to find out why. You need to be true to your word. And you need to be proud to be part of something bigger, working with others will come naturally to you.
Once you join us we’ll help you develop and grow in a supportive environment, as part of a close-knit team that likes to have fun. Our open and welcoming offices are not only a great place to work but somewhere to build careers and lasting friendships.
Can you see yourself helping us take our growth to the next level? We invite you to come and discover for yourself the exciting future ahead of you.