Intellibright, an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company (#112 - Advertising & Marketing) and Google Premier Agency (Top 3% of all Google Partners), is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to drive our B2B lead generation email program. A wide variety of nationally recognized partners and industries will be sure to keep you excited and challenged. We’re looking for a leader to take control of the process, from the technical set up to the campaign optimizations.
Intellibright specializes in Pay Per Sale Internet Marketing. Basically, we pay all the costs and are compensated on sales. We love our business model and so do our clients, many of whom are generating $100M+ in annual revenue.
So how's business? We're experiencing highly accelerated growth as 2019 was our best year ever with a 49% YOY growth (400%+ over the past 4 years). We have the top floor of a West Lake office building with a huge covered deck overlooking the hill country with free parking in our dedicated underground garage. Currently, we’re all working remotely and will exercise extreme caution before returning to the office.
Why is this a dream job? We don’t have a culture of last minute requests or fire drills. Generally, things are planned out in advance. Imagine a business model where the client gives you the authority to increase revenue and achieve their goals without micro-management. We promise our clients results and they promise us they will let us do what we need in order to achieve those results.
Now, that’s not to say this won’t be a challenge. We have amazing clients, who trust that we’ll deliver on all web and marketing initiatives. Our superstar candidate is a proven results-focused leader, highly organized, self-driven, and passionate about growing our clients’ businesses through digital initiatives.
- Lead Generation
- Set up email sequences / drip campaigns with a goal of driving leads/appointments for our B2B clients
- Manage these inboxes with a goal of forwarding qualified leads to Sales
- Drive deliverability and open rates through email best practices; you are expected to stay up-to-date on mail warming,
- Oversee the setup of alternate domains, sub-domains, and all necessary items to protect primary domains
- Establish, Maintain, and Report on DMARC Compliance, SPF, DKIM, in relation to sending systems like Google
- Utilize online systems to analyze emails for deliverability prior to their release and adjust to maximize both marketing message and deliverability
- Identify the tools and processes needed to consistently and effectively email out on behalf of our agency and our clients
- Leads Nurturing / Customer Communications
- Create professional email newsletters with the goal of customer engagement
- Create and manage reports that detail the performance of each campaign and call out ongoing opportunities for improvement
- 4+ years of email marketing experience, from copy and setup to analysis and optimization
- 3+ years of driving KPIs around open rates, replies, leads/appointments, and revenue
- Proven track record in leading a variety of email programs from conception to success
- Strong understanding of domain configuration (SPF, DKIM, DMARC)
- Familiarity with tools like Sendforensics, VoilaNorbert (email bounce checker), MX Toolbox
- Expertise in sending platforms like Hubspot, Growbots, Salesloft, etc.
- Ability to write compelling copy based on company value proposition and funnel stage
- Experience with managing tasks in a centralized task management software like Trello
- A team-first mentality (we solve big problems fast… and we do it together)
- Highly innovative, self-directed and able to deal well with ambiguous problems
- Ability to manage recurring priorities and collaborate with the Austin, TX team
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Cool, fun office with huge covered deck, overlooking the hill country (we're all remote now until it's safe)
- Kitchen stocked with a variety of free drinks and snacks
- Bi-Weekly team lunches at great places like Sway, Haru, Loro, Ramen Tatsuya, Perry's
- Healthy work/life balance
- High profile clients in a variety of industries
- Stability of 11 year old profitable company with significant cash reserves
- Get in on the ground floor of this Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company
- Be a key element of success in a disruptive model for the industry