Do you want to be part of Boston’s hottest up and coming startup? Insurify is one of the fastest-growing MIT FinTech startups and has been recognized as a global Top 100 InsurTech company. We’re changing the way millions of people compare and buy insurance with artificial intelligence, technology, and superior product design.
Founded in 2013, Insurify recently raised $23 million in venture capital funding from top investors including Viola Group, MTech Capital, Hearst Ventures, Nationwide Ventures and MassMutual Ventures.
Our team is highly analytical, fast-moving, and focused on one thing: getting more people to compare insurance quotes using Insurify.
- Join Insurify’s rapidly growing Marketing team and play a central role in shaping the company’s growth
- Manage the Email Marketing program (in Klaviyo) to deliver against our aggressive growth and engagement goals
- Drive strategic email growth initiatives focused on onboarding, acquisition, conversion, activation, retention, engagement, and more
- Lead team in conceptualizing, creating, and executing on new email initiatives via automated and personalized email marketing programs, push notifications, and in-app messaging
- Experiment rapidly, employing a test and learn framework and rigorous statistical analysis. Drive new learnings across all dimensions of Email Marketing (e.g. subject line, send time and frequency, personalization, imagery, etc)
- Analyze campaign performance to identify trends and new opportunities for growth. Define and monitor KPIs to be able to react to changes quickly and decisively
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Design, Product, Engineering, and Analytics to optimize campaign performance
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in quantitative field
- 3+ years of relevant marketing experience building and/or leading Email Marketing campaigns, multi-channel acquisition, and user engagement
- Strong preference for Klaviyo experience (preferably Klaviyo-certified) or similar platforms
- Strong analytics and data-driven background, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and the ability to execute against findings
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth, entrepreneurial, and ambiguous environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience
- Advanced Excel skills required; SQL skills are a plus
- Employee stock options
- 401K plan
- Great healthcare plan
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
- Team lunches and outings
- Friendly office culture
- We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.