Title: Email Marketing Manager, Global Events
Location: US, Remote
Infor builds business software for specific industries in the cloud. With 16,000 employees, more than 68,000 customers in 170 countries rely on Infor applications and services to help overcome market disruptions and achieve business-wide digital transformation. Infor builds complete industry suites in the cloud and deploys software that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates easily with existing systems.
Infor software is designed for progress.
Designed for Progress incorporates two powerful concepts:
• Design, which represents Infor’s commitment to designing with purpose and intent so our work reflects the changing behaviors and expectations of our users and how they view the world. Our goal is to empower both individual employees and organizations by putting users first, building beauty into everything we do, and redefining expectations for the way software looks, feels, and functions.
• Progress, which Infor defines as partnering with customers to drive significant positive change. We are proud of the role we play in helping organizations move forward with their own visions of progress, whether that means small steps that make every day a little easier or giant leap that impact mankind.
The Infor Global Events is looking for an experienced Email Marketing Manager to create, manage, execute, and analyze all event emails designed to drive registration to Infor-hosted events. This individual will have experience setting KPIs based on event registration goals and has a thorough understanding of current email best practices, specifically in a B2B technology organization. The candidate must have a strong background in Marketo and CRM systems as well as at least 5 years of experience in an email marketing role.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
Our Email Marketing Manager's Core Responsibilities will include being able to:
- Implement email marketing campaigns, owning all aspects of the campaigns from design to writing to marketing to technical development
- Own the email strategy development and execution for Infor’s global events, including its annual 6,000+ customer conference, to drive registrations and event revenue
- Create and implement strategies for list growth, increased engagement, and increased revenue
- Run A/B tests and apply learnings to future emails to increase registration and revenue
- Develop goals and KPIs to measure the success of email marketing initiatives
- Provide analytics and data-driven insights to inform strategies
- Communicate results effectively to all stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to update or create internal processes
- Stay on top of industry trends, new tools, apps, etc that will Monitor email strategies of key competitors and the overall industry to understand emerging trends
- Perform other duties as required
What You Will Need:
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5-6 years of email marketing or relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience overseeing and managing the entire scope of email marketing from strategy development, email writing, and design, to execution and analysis, preferably within a B2B company
- A strong understanding of email marketing best practices, industry standards and how to set KPIs
- Strong email writing skills
- Project management experience
What Will Put You Ahead?
- A wide variety of knowledge spanning from automated trigger flows, campaign personalization, segmentation, and A|B testing
- High-level of experience with Marketo and other email service providers as well as CRM systems
- Knowledge of how different online marketing channels work together (email, paid social, organic, paid search, lead gen, etc.)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
Infor employees have:
- A sense of urgency - Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment. Keeping the initiatives moving. Repeat.
- A passion for customer success – Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless. Work as One Infor.
- A thirst for innovation – Be curious. Be a change agent. Some ideas will prove out, and others will not. Fail fast. Iterate. Stay ahead of technology.
- A focus on results - Never ignores results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what works; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation. Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
- A sense of community - Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive.