EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Institute for Humane Studies (IHS) seeks an analytical and entrepreneurial Email Marketing Manager to support our growing team. This individual will manage email marketing communications with our various audiences, including faculty, students, and supporters, with an eye toward increasing the magnitude and success of IHS’s email marketing efforts.
- Execute multiple email marketing campaigns simultaneously
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team on email marketing initiatives to ensure seamless and high-quality execution
- Design, implement, and improve email automation
- Manage prospects through list management and data hygiene
- Monitor and optimize email marketing campaign performance
- Improve key performance indicators (KPI's) such as open rates and click rates
- Train colleagues in the use of digital marketing platforms, such as Pardot
- 3-5 years of experience managing email marketing campaigns
- Proficiency with email marketing platforms, particularly Pardot and Salesforce
- Familiarity with best practices in email marketing
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- A curious nature with a strong drive to learn and grow
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a plus
- Basic knowledge of classical liberal ideas is a plus
Each year IHS awards over $1 million in scholarships to students from universities around the world. IHS also sponsors the attendance of hundreds of students at its summer seminars and provides various forms of career assistance, including mentoring, a job board, and online career development seminars. Through its programs, the Institute promotes the study of liberty across a broad range of disciplines, encouraging understanding, open inquiry, rigorous scholarship, and creative problem-solving.
We have a flexible, professional, open office environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurship and provides substantial opportunity for professional growth. Salary is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. IHS provides exceptional benefits to all employees, including health and dental insurance coverage (which includes paying 100% of the health and dental insurance premium for individuals), health savings accounts, long-term disability and life insurance, a 403(b) retirement savings program, a parking permit and 12 free tuition credit hours annually at George Mason University.
About IHS: The Institute for Humane Studies is a recognized leader in the development of talented students, scholars, and other intellectuals who share an interest in liberty and in advancing the principles and practice of classical liberalism. IHS, founded in 1961, is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) educational organization, based at George Mason University, that works with students and scholars across a broad range of academic and professional disciplines.