Ignite Visibility is looking for a passionate and experienced Email Marketing Manager to join our team! As an Email Marketing Manager at our digital agency, you will be responsible for owning client relationships and ensuring they succeed in their email efforts. You will ensure effective communication with the client to maximize the client’s investment in email marketing and work directly with the client to develop strategic recommendations to take their email marketing initiatives to the next level. You will work with the creative production teams to execute on planned strategies.
This role will report to our Director of Email Marketing and work with an amazing group of team members in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop strategic roadmaps to achieve the clients' goals and provide opportunities for optimizations as well as deploying new strategies for their email marketing program.
- Present strategic roadmaps to clients and revising the strategy based on client feedback, direction and priorities.
- Work with creative production teams to execute on planned strategy and maximize the return on clients' investment.
- Review reporting and analytics with clients providing key insights and optimization opportunities to continue to build on their program.
- Manage email campaigns from production to analysis, including creative development, building, QA, deployment as well as reporting for multiple clients.
- Build out automations, campaigns, and segments in varied email service platforms.
- Communicate effectively with both internal team and clients to keep progress moving on email campaigns and special projects.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill with a strong attention to detail
- 3-5 years managing email marketing programs including:
- Automated flows (welcome series, browse & cart abandon, post-purchase, etc.)
- Audience Segmentation
- BS degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar preferred
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and a strong internal motivation
- Comfortable leading calls and being on the phone/Zoom
FUNCTIONAL/TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Basic HTML experience
· Google Analytics
· Proficient in one or more major ESP (Klaviyo, MailChimp, Bronto, etc.)
· Experience with project management tool such as BaseCamp or Monday.com is a plus
· Communicates clearly and concisely, both written and verbal
· Connects with clients in an effective matter
· Goes beyond what is requested by others
· Generates creative, resourceful solutions and to problems
· Demonstrates technical, functional and job specific knowledge
· Upholds and compiles with company policies, standards, and procedures
· Finds simpler, faster, or less costly ways to produce results
· Organizes tasks and responsibilities in order to achieve the highest productivity