At HUMAN we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It's an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cybercrime, and keep it human.
HUMAN's Global Demand Generation team is seeking an email marketing and audience segmentation specialist to own our global email strategy and marketing CRM. You will drive a critical part of our customer lifecycle marketing by delivering appropriately segmented and timed content, leading efforts with respect to lead nurture and qualification, account-based marketing and audience cohort strategy.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is collaborative, creative and compassionate. You will bring deep experience working with demand generation and marketing operations teams to help drive target outcomes rooted in pipeline creation. You shudder when someone says, "email is dead" because you have the measurement plan and pipeline impact metrics to prove them wrong. You know how to write forward-thinking emails that our audiences actually look forward to because the content is substantial and effective to where they're at as a decision maker, doer and/or end user. Finally, you know how to craft full-funnel strategies that support a sophisticated B2B sales cycle with a mix of personas and multiple buying and qualification stages.
What you will do:
- Run all email campaigns, supporting the customer lifecycle (awareness, engagement, conversion, retention, etc.) This includes management of our marketing automation system to craft and deploy nurtures that drive engagement and support revenue growth.
- Align closely with Marketing Operations on lead scoring, lead routing, persona mapping, qualification criteria, and campaign maintenance/attribution. Working closely with Demand team and RevOps, iterate as needed to ensure contacts appropriately progress to MQL.
- Identify audience cohorts to optimize customer journeys and deliver the right message at the right time.
- Fully lead the management of our marketing CRM, inclusive of database hygiene, list segmentation, properties and workflows.
- Align email strategy with our end-to-end marketing campaign framework and our account-based GTM to ensure email is a key driver of account engagement
- Define and drive the strategy to increase engagement across all pre-sales email acquisition efforts including top-of-funnel email nurtures, landing page retargeting, lapsed contact re-engagement and bottom-of-funnel acquisition campaigns
- Establish meticulous A/B and multivariate testing processes to test creative design, content, email cadence and timing to constantly improve performance.
- Plan, develop and execute on an A/B testing roadmap (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve email performance
- Support the Events team on all pre, during and post event communications, including helping drive registration.
- Develop nurture frameworks and identify content needs in tandem with Product Marketing and Digital content to ensure we are delivery fresh content spanning the full buyer's journey
- Capture program efficiency and return on investment, present findings, experiments, and recommendations to partners across the business.
- Lead email experimentation plan, including testing design, analysis, and documentation
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of direct, hands-on experience developing email strategies, building email nurtures and executing on campaigns.
- Expert knowledge of privacy policies including GDPR, CCPA, CPPA and CAN-SPAM
- Cybersecurity experience is a huge plus
- Have a strong eye for branding and creative to make our emails stand out and be easy to consume
- Deep experience and understanding of major ESP platforms including; Marketo, HubSpot, Iterable, and more.
- Ability to synthesize data, make data-driven decisions and balance quantitative measurement with an intuition-driven bias to action.
- Ability to work effectively with a broad spectrum of internal partners and cross-functional teams
- Possesses an expert grasp of audience segmentation, coordinated nurture, and outbound campaigns.
- Ability to develop campaign strategies, segment and target audiences for engagement and conversion.
- Strong analytical skills and business sense to connect marketing technology and operations strategy to business applications and campaign results.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present sophisticated information in a digestible format
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited PTO
- Private medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Learning & Development fund
- Phenomenal coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
- Monthly internet, phone bill, and meal stipend to support working remotely during COVID-19
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership for you and your family
Life at HUMAN:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining values that embody diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing substantial work, and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We understand it takes a diverse team of passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.