Welcome to Holland America Line, a premium cruise line dedicated to explorers, foodies and music lovers who want to explore the world on perfectly sized, refreshingly spacious ships filled with one-of-a-kind experiences.
We’re looking for an amazing Marketing professional to fill this role, which is based in our Seattle office. We are committed to our mission: Through excellence, we create once-in-a-lifetime experiences, every time. Holland America Line's mission guides our business to deliver once-in-a-lifetime experiences for our guests, care for our employees, remain stewards of the environment and operate in partnership with the people and organizations in the communities in which we do business. Our office is located in the beautiful city of Seattle, on the Elliott Bay waterfront just a short distance from downtown.
Here’s a summary of what Holland America Line is looking for in its Email Marketing Manager. Is this you?
- Responsible for developing marketing plans designed to increase onboard revenue among Holland America Line cruise guests and prospects, including Casino play, Shore Excursions, Spa and other onboard experiences.
- Implement email campaigns to meet established passenger goals and collaborate with hollandamerica.com team to ensure a seamless end-to-end customer experience and develop testing plans to optimize those campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Casino Team and the Onboard Revenue and Pricing & Demand team to develop marketing plans designed to increase net ticket and onboard revenue among Holland America Line cruise guests and prospects, including: Casino play, Shore Excursions, Spa and retail.
- Oversee external agencies and internal creative teams to implement cross-channel campaigns (emphasis on email) designed to meet Casino passenger goals and increase net ticket and OBR per guest.
- Develop and implement testing plans to optimize campaigns and Project manages email campaigns; routes proofs for approvals, QC's emails & deploys emails. Ensures accuracy, quality and brand consistency in communications and meets established deadlines. Proactively uncovers/prevents barriers to a timely launch.
- Collaborate with hollandamerica.com and Onboard Revenue team to ensure a seamless end-to-end customer experience.
- Communicate regularly with Commercial teams including senior leadership, Pricing & Demand, Casino, Shore Excursions & other internal stakeholders to align on objectives and present campaign results.
- Responsible for keeping all stakeholders informed & accountable to meet deadlines outlined in annual plan & roadmap.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 4+ years of Marketing experience with at least 2 years in direct marketing
- Experience running email and direct mail campaigns and programs, with a strong background in audience targeting and segmentation
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external stakeholders Accomplished range of skills from strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Proven experience establishing strong collaborative relationships across varied sets of stakeholders Highly analytical and strong metrics-driven decision-making skills
- Travel and Hospitality and/or Casino marketing experience a plus
- Cruise and Travel Privileges for You and Your family
- Health Benefits
- Flex Friday
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training & Professional Development
- Rewards & Incentives
Our Culture…Stronger Together
Our highest responsibility and top priority is compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, the people in the communities we touch and serve, and our shipboard and shoreside employees. Please visit our site to learn more about our Culture Essentials, Corporate Vision Statement and our Core Values at: https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/our-company/mission-values.html
Holland America is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
Holland America will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process, upon your request, as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact [email protected]