Hint, one of the fastest growing beverage companies in the market, is looking for an entrepreneurial and analytical individual to join our e-Commerce team as Email Marketing Associate. This person will be responsible for the seamless execution of our email and SMS marketing campaigns and our direct-to-consumer (drinkhint.com) customer loyalty strategy.
The perfect candidate will be highly detail-oriented and capable of setting up our weekly marketing campaign communications as well as automated lifecycle flows. They will partner with our creative team to develop emails that inspire customers and reinforce the hint brand. They will conduct regular A/B tests and identify insights to further optimize our strategy. This role is based in our New York office (once COVID conditions allow) and will report to the Director of Lifecycle Marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL ACHIEVE:
- Set up and deploy emails and SMS messages in Klaviyo, our email service provider (ESP)
- Partner with Creative team on developing effective email assets for drinkhint.com campaigns
- Code emails in HTML when needed
- Manage lifecycle email flows (welcome series, abandoned cart, win-back series, etc.)
- Analyze performance of emails (subject lines, time of day, call-to-action copy, etc.) and A/B test to improve email engagement metrics
- Optimize strategy for capturing emails, e.g. via website light-boxes, and manage audience segments to maintain high levels of engagement
- Develop and maintain email and loyalty marketing reports and communicate performance results
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- 2-4 years of professional experience in roles focused on email and promotional marketing, customer retention, loyalty, and/or CRM required
- Exceptional attention to detail, and proven experience deploying emails within email service provider (ESP) required. Email coding experience (ability to code emails in HTML) required
- Experience managing CRM systems and understanding of audience segmentation a plus
- Knowledge of email best practices, and tools of the trade with a curiosity and thirst for continuous discovery and learning
- Hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves style, used to working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Passionate about a healthy lifestyle, nutrition and promoting a product that enables customers to make healthy choices without sacrificing taste
- Bachelor's degree required
We are headquartered on Union Street in San Francisco, with our New York City office located in TriBeCa. Competitive salary and bonus offered. No relocation. Healthcare benefits 100% paid for by company, FSA, 401K (regular and Roth), gym stipend, snacks and a lot of water!
Hint is on a mission to help the world live a healthy lifestyle by making products people love. Founded in 2005, the idea behind Hint is simple: pure water, nature's original refreshment, accented with fruit essence. No sugar, no diet sweeteners. EVER.
Headquartered in the Marina District of San Francisco with offices in New York and throughout the United States, Hint is looking for driven collaborative individuals to help us achieve our mission of healthier lifestyles for all. Hint is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are #NowHiring talented individuals across the United States to help us make healthier choices more enjoyable. We do not accept agency submissions. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Hint.