Hello Heart is a best-in-class solution that empowers people to understand and improve their heart health - the #1 cost factor for employers. The program is clinically based and targets people with high blood pressure. Each of our users receives a wireless blood pressure monitor and real-time personalized tips on their smartphone. It is easy to use and helps participants improve their heart health in a fun and engaging way. Hello Heart’s successful distribution model is B2B2C, selling to Fortune 500 employers. This allows us to reach a large audience and have impactful results.
Hello Heart is growing and is looking for a Email Marketing Manager to join our User Growth & Marketing team. This role will be responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns that engage users with Hello Heart. You will own campaign execution end to end and across various channels (Email, push notification, in-app, SMS, mailers). The ideal candidate should have proven success managing a variety of lifecycle/retention marketing programs, an entrepreneurial and creative attitude, and strong analytical skills.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Create and execute marketing campaigns that drive engagement through email, push, in app, sms and direct mail.
- A/b test campaigns to optimize results.
- Constantly track the success of campaigns and plan how to improve metrics in the customer engagement funnel.
- Report on campaign results to the team, including recommendations for future campaigns.
- Work closely with the design team and content strategist to create high-quality campaigns with the best ROI results.
The ideal candidate will be
- Passionate about improving people’s health with content, and likes waking up to the responsibilities that come with that.
- Creative and eager to drive engagement with new and out of box ideas.
- Data-driven, A/B test when needed (at Hello Heart, data always wins). Loves to research, interview users, survey, and make data-driven decisions.
- Be collaborative, give and receive feedback from multiple departments and stakeholders, continue iterating until it’s crystal clear for our target audience.
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time independently, move fast, and prioritize projects effectively.
- Loves and breathes marketing.
- Tech-savvy, independent, fast-mover, problem solver with no ego. Willing to always roll up your sleeves to help and get things done.
- 3+ years of planning, executing, and analyzing B2C email marketing campaigns. Experience across multiple channels, including push notifications, in-app messaging, direct mail, and SMS is a plus.
- Experience with customer engagement platforms. Experience working with Iterable is a plus.
- Skilled at crafting strategic communications, delivering the right message at the right time to the right audience.
- Ability to understand and discuss strategy, metrics, and results.
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively.
- A collaborative, proactive mindset.
- Spanish speaking is an advantage.