Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform focused on improving mental and physical health. Our platform utilizes an evidence-based approach that delivers scientifically-validated programs which positively impact behavior to help manage chronic conditions alongside providing access to solutions such as telehealth, AI-powered coaching and access to therapeutics, as required, to improve peoples’ everyday lives. Happify Health offers two core solutions for its customers and end-users; Digital Therapeutics and Care Delivery solutions and services across the healthcare ecosystem, including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and individuals. Today, the Happify Health platform is available globally in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives.
About The Role
We’re hiring an Email Marketing Manager to join the Kopa team. The Kopa platform is a product within the Happify portfolio focused on helping individuals living with chronic conditions find the resources, information and support to improve their mental and physical health.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, DTC, this position will help members stay on track to reach their goals through strategizing, building, and testing cross-channel campaigns that meaningfully engage and retain members throughout their Kopa journey. You will stand up initial email marketing and push efforts across all our Kopa communities—a critical effort that will position the team for long-term success. In this role, you will focus on the daily operations needed to successfully deploy member messaging programs and scale our communities.
Happify Health has offices in New York and Massachusetts, but this role welcomes remote candidates.
- Craft behavior-driven campaigns (think push notifications, emails, and in-app messages) at scale in Braze, our customer engagement platform, to drive member engagement, retention, and to mitigate churn in order to help Kopa members achieve their health goals.
- Reporting into Kopa’s Marketing Manager, DTC you'll work cross-functionally with key partners in product, content, social, and data analytics to inform, execute and evolve the Kopa email engagement and retention strategy to meet KPIs.
- Complete quality assurance checks on every messaging campaign.
- Deploy messaging campaigns to appropriate audiences and user segments.
- Be able to put on your creative glasses and work with our Brand team to build beautiful emails our users will engage with.
- Collaborate and contribute ideas at marketing planning meetings.
- Develop and document efficiencies in current and future processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or other relevant field.
- 3+ years experience in email, mobile, and/or engagement marketing for direct-to-consumer businesses.
- Direct experience with Braze, our CRM tool, or other similar CRM tools.
- Experience running A/B tests and providing actionable recommendations.
- App engagement expertise and knowledge of channel-specific best practices and benchmarks.
- Experience with HyperText Markup Language (HTML).
- Strong organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at [email protected]