We are looking for a passionate and motivated Email Marketing Manager to join our Demand Generation team. If you are interested in web technologies and would like to work with a highly successful and innovative team, we would like to meet you.
The Demand Generation team is a specialized function within Guidewire Corporate Marketing that serves as a competitive advantage for the company. The Demand Generation team ensures that Guidewire is building interest and accelerating pipeline for our suite of products across the different markets around the world.
As an Email Marketing Manager, you will be in a high-impact role, collaborating with sales and other departments within Guidewire, to manage the strategy and execute email communication programs, and ABM campaigns. You will be using the latest marketing technologies to engage our customers and target market, and report on program success and impact.
- Design and implement direct email campaigns for different teams
- Analyze and understand our audience database and segments
- Oversee our email calendar to optimize deliverability and relevance for recipients
- Facilitate the reporting needs to demonstrate marketing impact
- Create webinar and event registration programs
- Ensure marketing systems are fully integrated and helping team performance
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems
- High motivation and consistent and positive “can-do” attitude
- A proven ability to build relationships with individuals and teams.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to an inclusive workplace, and believe that a diversity of perspectives, abilities, and cultures is a key to our success. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.