Guidepoint’s growing Marketing team is responsible for building and expanding the reach of the Guidepoint brand. In pursuit of this critical goal, the Marketing team executes full-funnel marketing plans that generate leads, nurture existing clients, and drive interactions within our 3 main audiences; clients, experts, and employees.
As a Email Marketing Manager, you will support our Digital Marketing function with the creation and deployment of strategic email campaigns. This role is responsible for the day-to-day planning, setup, and launch of targeted email sends in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) in support of a wide range of business units. The ideal candidate for this role is a flexible, team player with a background in the development of email campaigns, a strong understanding of marketing automation platforms, and experience in managing email distribution lists.
This position can be remote in the United States.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Plan, build and execute both static and automated email campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) including personalization and dynamic content.
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to align email strategy and develop messaging
- Create and segment subscriber lists based on targeting criteria
- Optimize against key metrics including CTR, open rates, and engagement
- Collaborate with the design team to generate custom email assets and layouts
- Conduct A/B testing to improve email performance through optimized messaging and email layout
- Provide troubleshooting / first line of support for stakeholders encountering errors or technical issues with SFMC platform
- Monitor industry trends and email best practices to maintain best-in-class standards regarding CAN SPAM, GDPR
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree required (Marketing, Communications, English, and/or Business major a plus)
- 3-5 years’ experience in multi-channel B2B marketing with experience in building and managing email campaigns
- 1+ years working in HTML and CSS for email
- 1+ years direct experience working in enterprise-level marketing automation platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, etc.)
- Understanding of AMPScript, SQL, and the Salesforce environment a plus
- Strong written communication skills with a high attention to detail and ability to proofread
- Ability to turn work around quickly while managing multiple requests
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
- Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint's multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com