As an Email Marketing Manager, you collaborate with internal teams to deliver email marketing communications for global events in multiple languages. You use your technical skills in HTML and graphics design, as well as your understanding of marketing automation tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, to effectively deliver these communications. You stay up to date on email marketing trends to communicate and execute new ideas that can improve and optimise day-to-day activities.
About The Team
GSMA proudly hosts the world’s largest and most influential connectivity events. We are dedicated to ensuring everyone and everything are connected for a better future. We have an incredible opportunity open in our marketing team for a CRM Manager to join us. You will be crafting our main communication channel, email, for our global events portfolio, including MWC Barcelona, MWC Shanghai, MWC Los Angeles, MWC Africa and the Mobile360 events. Providing ongoing end to end email marketing support for GSMA events and programs, promoting best practice and brand guidelines.
About The Role
- Map out communication journeys that nurture, win back and or keep our users engaged
- Using data and advanced analysis, build a more detailed picture of our audience's needs and behaviour
- Manage and orchestrate internal copy, reviews and the approval process working with multiple stakeholders
- Build and deploy email campaigns for senior stakeholders around the world
- Develop and set best practice for email campaigns and share with stakeholders and other international teams
- Look for opportunities to innovate and collaborate to improve the GSMA's use of email as a channel
- Design and implementation of emails using HTML/CSS
- Work with designers to improve the look and feel of emails
- Advance our email templates designs, personalization and tailoring
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Accurate proofreading of emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Proven experience as an Email marketing manager or Digital marketing specialist
- Power user of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Hands on experience with HTML/CSS
- Familiar with test and learn methodology
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Tableau
- Creative problem solver
- Able to work with agility whilst maintaining quality
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
What We Offer
Working at the GSMA offers you unparalleled access to the mobile industry. We offer a chance to truly shape the direction of mobile, whatever your role. By joining the GSMA, you will be exposed to a fast-paced rapidly evolving environment, working on global solutions, genuinely fascinating and industry-changing projects and a stimulating and dynamic environment designed to enable you to flourish.
In addition to architect-designed offices and competitive compensation, our benefits include fantastic learning & development opportunities, generous holiday allowances, four additional days off for professional development and many others.
To learn more about the GSMA, visit our career site, our LinkedIn page and our Twitter page.
Being You at the GSMA
We are one of the most diverse companies you will ever come across, we care deeply about equality and inclusivity and aspire to be the best at it. Your well-being and work/life balance is important so if you prefer to work flexi-time or a day from home, just ask. We’re keen to ensure everyone is equal, represented and connected so we particularly encourage applications from all demographics. The success of the GSMA year on year will continue to be contributed by people from all walks of life.
Here at the GSMA, we are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements supported by our BeWell programme. Our BeWell programme provides comprehensive benefits, tools and initiatives to encourage a happy and healthy working environment.
If you are interested in applying for this role with a flexible working arrangement, please talk to our recruitment team.