Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
About the role:
Do you believe in the power of email to engage your users?
Are you committed and passionate about their experience with your product?
Can you make an immediate impact to execute and scale email campaigns?
If so, we are continuing our rapid growth and seeking an Email Marketing Manager who is excited about the impact of Grand Rounds’ products on healthcare for everyone, everywhere.
Email is a very important marketing channel at Grand Rounds, allowing us to directly communicate and engage with our members. We’re looking for an exceptional Email Marketing Manager to join our Email Marketing Team to build and execute email campaigns that communicate the Grand Rounds offering to our end users. Our goal is to ensure that all eligible users of Grand Rounds know about and use our services when they are in need.
This is a production focused role where you will be delivering 30+ best-in-class campaigns a week to many high-profile Grand Rounds customers. The successful candidate will have the winning mix of: creative energy; experience driving successful engagement through email channels; willingness to get hands-on with technical execution; an analytical mindset; and extremely detail-oriented.
- Campaign Scheduling & Production:
- Own the email calendar scheduling & production process from end-to-end, including: scheduling & maintaining the overall campaign calendar and requesting/QA’ing/deploying campaigns for stakeholders.
- Work closely with our internal creative, dev & strategy teams to produce, schedule, and deploy best-in-class email campaigns.
- Follow QA protocol to confirm email campaign has correct elements (e.g., subject line, copy, links, etc.) with 100% accuracy before scheduling send
- Develop ways to improve process efficiency while maintaining high standards for QA.
- Testing & Analysis:
- Assist with managing A/B and multivariate tests; deliver results and translate those successes into insights for the engagement, retention, and demand generation.
- Leverage and build email best practices to create a best in class email program.
- KPI’s & Reporting:
- Assist with reporting on KPI’s. Create reports and ad-hoc analysis to support strategic decisions.
- Accountable for key email metrics such as open, click through, and conversion rates.
In your first 30 days, you will:
- Onboard with the Grand Rounds team in San Francisco
- Develop an understanding of our brand and product positioning
- Quickly become knowledgeable of our products and offerings
- Work with Email Team to walk-through email production process in detail
- Build and execute your first email campaign
In your first 60-90 days, you will:
- Support improving and optimizing email production and QA process
- Influence enhancement of email campaigns with creative and new ideas
- Support tracking success of campaigns with standard set of metrics
- Minimum 2-4 years of email marketing experience
- Hands-on experience with leading ESPs - Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget (preferred).
- Experience with B2C Marketing
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS to edit existing templates in partnership with email developer
- Knowledge of email best practices, including subject lines, messaging, segmentation, and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam law
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, who can work independently and proactively
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Superb organization and detail-oriented; ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Solid understanding of email creative best practices
- High level of cross-functional and communication skills
- Delight in being analytical and detail-focused
- Passion for Grand Rounds’ products; belief that our services can transform how we access and utilize healthcare
This position is located in San Francisco, CA. We are open to Remote locations.