At GeekHive, we blend our expertise in digital strategy, marketing technology and software development to drive successful outcomes and great experiences for our client partners. Home to some of the brightest minds (and friendliest faces!) in the marketing technology industry, GeekHive is proud to provide opportunities for people to earn a happy, healthy living doing what they love to do.
We are hiring an Email Marketing Manager at GeekHive. The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for growing and enhancing the consumer email marketing programs. The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing and refining the overarching CRM strategy and managing the email campaign process end-to-end, including planning, targeting, segmentation, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization through the use of industry best practices, creative, and precise use of data and analytics. The candidate will be responsible for list management and segmentation, HTML coding of emails, tracking and deployment of emails.
- Use a marketing automation platform to set up email and push campaigns as well as our in product messaging platform to educate, engage, and convert prospects.
- Uncover opportunities for marketing campaign optimization across the customer lifecycle including segmentation and personalization and champion the business owner experience while driving critical business metrics.
- Own a set of campaigns end-to-end: from strategy and build to reporting, analysis, and optimization.
- Write creative briefs and manage production workflow to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within agreed strategy and plan.
- Plan, design, and execute lifecycle marketing tests to uncover opportunities for driving increased campaign engagement and conversion.
- Work with product and marketing stakeholders to ensure lifecycle communications are closely aligned with product releases and user experience
- Identify and troubleshoot issues in complex marketing programs.
- 5+ years of experience with CRM systems and databases, web analytics (Google Analytics), SQL, HTML.
- Expertise building marketing automation campaigns using top-tier tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, or similar.
- Experience modifying and updating HTML and CSS email templates to create new or update existing campaigns.
- Experience in B2B marketing, especially small businesses, or B2C marketplaces.
- Experience at digital companies with a self-service customer acquisition model.
- Strongly analytical, including using data to derive insights, produce regular reporting, and perform A/B testing and analysis.
- College degree preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
GeekHive is a marketing technology consultancy for mid-market to enterprise-level organizations. Our clients span across industries and vary in size, from nonprofit organizations to Fortune 500 companies. We combine our expertise in digital strategy, marketing technology, and agile development to help our clients unlock the power of their technology investments.
GeekHive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities to qualified candidates who apply to our job postings, regardless of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
Employment at GeekHive requires authorization to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship. Please note that we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship.
We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.