Gaia seeks to grow the talent of its marketing team by hiring an Email Marketing Manager in Boulder, Colorado. We are a growing, publicly traded company that offers a fast paced, entrepreneurial working environment and a strong, established team of marketing professionals to work with and learn from.
You live and breathe creating and refining user journey flows to maximize both customer satisfaction and LTV. You are self-motivated, ambitious, and bring a great attitude. We are looking for this role to strategize and execute on email, push notifications, in-app messaging, and more. This role will cover both the strategic and executional aspects.
Previous experience working for streaming media or subscription services is a bonus.
- Strategize, manage and execute all email communications (triggered series, campaigns, one-off emails, etc.)
- Evangelize email and push marketing internally to support ad hoc needs for various teams
- Coordinate campaign deliverables with creative teams to procure assets for execution
- Understand how to measure, analyze and incorporate the use of behavioral data for optimizing email send and campaign performance to meet goals
- Review performance and aggregate data with recommended next steps to inform ongoing strategy improvements as they align with the site metrics and member goals
- Brainstorm new and creative strategies focused on driving deeper customer engagement and product affinity
- Create custom reports for email performance for use at the executive level
- Learn the ESP integration and functionally in and out to keep the platform up to date and coordinate troubleshooting across development and data engineering teams
- Coach and develop an email marketing strategist
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- 6+ years of experience with an enterprise level email platform
- 1+ years experience managing direct employees
- Demonstrated experience executing email campaigns
- Ability to create and analyze A/B and multivariate experiments via tools such as Optimizely
- Highly creative in identifying consumer behavior and devising campaigns that engage, inform, motivate, and convert
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in email and mobile marketing and measurement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising email campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong familiarity with and affinity for our content is a prerequisite to applying. Membership in Gaia is strongly preferred
- Must be able to work in our office in Louisville, Colorado
- US citizenship or an existing work visa is required
- Type: Salary
- Range: $95000 - $120000 (USD)
More About Gaia
Gaia exists as a transformational network to empower a global conscious community.
Gaia (Nasdaq: GAIA) is a publicly traded company in Louisville, Colorado. We offer global video streaming of over 8,000 original series, shows, films, documentaries, and practices for conscious living to our members in over 190 countries. Our vast video library serves as a vessel for the community we seek to empower. We are not a subscription service that streams whatever pays our bills. Our content goes deep into select niches of Seeking Truth, Transformation, Alternative Health and Yoga channels. We often cover subjects that other media companies won't touch.
We expect you did explore Gaia's library of original shows, documentaries, and films. If our work on ancient wisdom, who are we, our true history, coverups, and metaphysics resonates, you might be a good fit for Gaia. We seek to hire and inspire employees who embrace our mission to empower a global conscious community, who hope their work empowers our community of inspired members, to be a catalyst of transformation. The best work we do every day is to remember our vision is "to empower the evolution of consciousness."
The perks of working collaboratively with a team dedicated to sharing this mission include an on-site gym; a beautiful solar-powered campus, complete with hiking and running trails, community garden, and a labyrinth; and an on-site, mostly organic café that serves breakfast and lunch daily including a full-service espresso bar featuring locally roasted coffee.
Full-time employees are offered alternative and traditional medical benefits including preventative coverage; as well as dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance.