We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager who can drive forward our marketing capabilities in the next phase of our ambitious growth plans.
We started life in 2012 with a simple but powerful idea. What if instead of going to the bank, businesses could search for finance online just like people do for car insurance or hotels? Since then we've helped our customers raise millions, won a host of industry awards, and gained the backing of the government. Funding Options is also one of the fastest-growing fintech companies on one metric that counts - revenue.
We’ve recently secured further investment from ING Ventures, won Pool D of the RBS alternative remedies package, had our first successful connection through Open Banking and we are now about to embark on the next step on our exciting journey.
- Set and execute the CRM and Email channel strategy across the vertical within our marketing automation tool
- Target customers effectively and creatively by using demographic and behavioural data
- Influence and convince customers through effective copy writing and best practice design and layout within all emails
- Use analytics tools and processes to review, adapt, test and evolve email and database performance vs KPIs to drive a higher conversion rate
- Direct line management of an email marketing executive
- Experience of CRM, Email planning and execution within a B2B environment
- Experience in copywriting across multiple products and markets
- Understanding of digital marketing and understand the impact on the marketing funnel behaviours
- Highly organised, methodical and process-driven, demonstrating a drive to improve internal processes whenever possible
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator and a desire to improve processes
- Results-driven – ensure that marketing campaigns fulfil strategic goals and drive the required business results
- Proficiency with Google Analytics or similar web analytics products, Microsoft Excel.
- Highly analytical and data-driven
- Flexible working - currently most of us are still working at home but we have a lovely office in Moorgate which is open if you prefer it. We will remain very flexible on remote working even after this lockdown world has eased.
- Employee assistance and wellbeing support plan (including face to face counselling when you need a little extra support)
- 25 days annual leave for you to relax and recharge
- 3 additional holiday days off over the 2020 Xmas and New Year period
- Enhanced parental leave pay for the primary carer - regardless of gender and family makeup
- 1 paid volunteering day per year
- Access to all workspace facilities (not currently open but the office does have a gym, showers, bike room)
- Free breakfast, fruit, filtered water and organic coffee! (Again, when the office is back to normal)