Forbes believes in the power of entrepreneurial capitalism and uses it on various platforms to ignite the conversations that drive systemic change in business, culture and society. We celebrate success and are committed to using our megaphone to drive diversity, equity and inclusion. Forbes has recently announced plans to go public and to be listed on the NYSE via a special purpose acquisition company (or SPAC). This will enable Forbes to further capitalize on its successful digital transformation, using technology and data-driven insights to create more deeply engaged audiences, through editorial, product development and strategic investments.
Our office is currently remote. Forbes aims to offer employees the flexibility they need in order to be successful. Upon return to the office, the expectation is that this role will be based out of Jersey City, NJ, offering a hybrid work schedule or can be remote.
Forbes Media is seeking an experienced email marketing professional to create and execute revenue driving campaigns. The ideal candidate is an email marketing maven with experience creating, executing and measuring campaigns in leading marketing automation platforms (Pardot experience a plus!) who also has experience with other channels including list rentals, display and organic + paid social media.
- Create and execute multi-channel demand generation and nurture campaigns driving demand for Forbes platforms leading to sales
- Collaborate with sales and functional leaders to develop messaging, design and targeting
- Develop nurture campaigns to enhance funnel velocity
- Utilize multiple marketing channels to reach desired audiences based on campaign goals
- Measure, track, evaluate and report on results
- Continually test and learn, refine processes, and implement leading best practices using all available tools
- Bachelor's degree
- 4 years of relative experience in B2B marketing, centered around email marketing with a strong track record of delivering results
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Hands on experience with leading marketing automation systems (Pardot a PLUS!) and Salesforce CRM
- Deep knowledge of data, segmentation, measurement and analysis
- Strong understanding of account based marketing/targeting best practices and implementation tactics
- Experience with securing, creating and activating digital display media and paid social media
- Creates and executes with a privacy and compliance first mindset
- Strong project management skills
- Curious, eager and energetic
- Highly collaborative, great communicator and ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
Forbes is an equal opportunity employer.