FloQast is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join our Demand Generation team. This person’s core responsibility will be to own and execute all lead nurturing and prospect database marketing campaigns from ideation and development of content to audience targeting, testing, and deployment. Your goal will be to provide prospects with a great customer experience that nurtures them through the buyer’s journey and drives measurable pipeline.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, manage, and implement all facets of lead nurturing and email marketing including list segmentation, emails, campaign automation, landing pages, and reporting.
- Craft lead nurturing programs that advance prospects through the buyer’s journey.
- Work collaboratively with marketing ops and sales to develop and refine lead scoring rules.
- Conduct ongoing A/B tests of all aspects of the email strategy (subject lines, copy, frequency, time of day/week, etc.) and communicate the results of these tests through reporting.
- Coordinate with designers to create compelling HTML emails and landing pages and Provide direction to internal/external copywriters and graphic designers for creative assets.
- Own a communication calendar.
- Implement marketing automation, data-driven logic, email templates, and campaign configuration.
- Proactively report on email results, database health, and provide insight and suggestions.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals.
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- 3-5 years of B2B email marketing and lead nurturing experience is required.
- Must have hands-on marketing automation experience, and able to build email marketing campaigns and workflows within Hubspot.
- Expertise building dynamic, highly-targeted messaging and campaigns tailored to distinct buyer personas (i.e. ensuring each audience receives unique content).
- Adept at creating communication flows based on user behavior.
- At your core, you’re a stellar copywriter and written communicator.
- You have a keen eye for email UX and design.
- Strong knowledge of Hubspot and Salesforce preferred.
- Knowledge of email best practices including subject lines, messaging, segmentation, list management, and deliverability.
- Firm understanding of privacy laws including CAN-SPAM, GDPR, TCPA and other email/SMS compliance regulations.
- Proven track record of driving demand through targeted campaigns and nurture programs.
- CRM production skills: basic HTML/CSS knowledge and thoughtful QA process.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2020 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants to work smarter, not harder. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,000 accounting teams, including those at Lyft, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom and The Golden State Warriors—and proud to be rated #1 across all user review sites. By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just going home on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests or other workflows such as the month-end close, financial reporting or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them work smarter. Learn more at floqast.com.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
-Named Inc's Best Workplaces in 2021
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.