- Owning the scheduling, building, and deployment of acquisition and retention marketing email blasts
- Work cross-functionally to develop strategy and write copy for email campaigns & workflows that onboard, engage, and retain potential and current customers.
- Collaborate with creative and marketing teams to enforce efficient email marketing processes
- Partner with Sales, Product and Paid UA teams on submission & project management of creative briefs for all email marketing campaigns
- Assist with list management of all customer data within the ESP to include opt-out management, hard bounce management, and new customers
- Owning and developing comprehensive reports detailing all key email and push marketing metrics including delivery, open rates, click rates, conversion, opt-out, and segmentation analysis
- Perform quality assurance checks for all email launches
- Perform experiments and A/B tests
- 4+ years of total experience; 2+ years of experience specifically in email marketing
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms & other tools (experience with the Iterable platform preferred)
- Extensive experience/knowledge/training in the health & fitness spaces (nutrition is a plus!)
- Knowledge of marketing tactics and email marketing best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- HTML, CSS, and graphic design skills
The Ideal Candidate
- Meticulously organized and professional
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well with other team members
- Strong copywriting skills
- Strong proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Passionate about health and fitness
Positions are remote-only, with the option to work from our SF office when it is safe to do so.
We are looking for full-time teammates! Positions include a full benefits package including: Full Medical, Vision, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance, flexible time-off, Slavic 401(k) with a 4% company match, company-wide days off for wellness & social lunches (via Zoom of course), a stipend for the gym/fitness, and all employees are able to expense up to $2000USD/year for continuing their development while employed with Fitbod!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.