FE International is an award-winning global M&A advisor of SaaS, e-commerce and content businesses. It has completed acquisitions for thousands of founders, owners and acquirers, and is the preeminent valuation thought leader in the industry. Its team includes experts in exit planning, valuation, accounting, legal and more.
Founded in 2010, FE is known for its extensive network of pre-qualified international investors. With headquarters in New York and regional offices in Miami, San Francisco and London, FE is an international company serving clients worldwide. It was named one of The Americas' Fastest Growing Companies in 2021 and 2020 by The Financial Times and is also a two-time Inc. 5000 company.
FE International is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to help us build out our marketing team.
The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating, executing and reporting on prospect-facing email marketing communications. This role will work closely with members of the marketing, valuations, and other teams to develop strategy and content that identifies potential clients and ultimately helps generate new marketing and sales leads.
The ideal candidate is motivated, organized, detail-oriented and deadline-driven. Ideally, this person will have three years of experience working in email marketing.
- Create, manage, and execute email campaigns that drive FE sales;
- Manage the end-to-end process of email marketing and nurture, including, but not limited to: creating and managing lists, updating email templates, creating simple and complex workflows (including A/B testing), and ensuring accurate attribution/tracking and reporting;
- Define and continually monitor and improve email marketing metrics;
- Own the email marketing calendar, ensuring we are reaching out with appropriate frequency and content to spark engagement;
- Align email content with corporate branding guidelines;
- Recommend and implement email best practices;
- Build user journeys utilizing triggers and automation workflows;
- Own the email marketing technology stack and make recommendations for new tools; and
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Fluent in email marketing technology, tools, and reporting;
- Ability to develop tailored and responsive outreach communications;
- Able to successfully manage multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail; and
- Exceptional follow-through and ability to meet deadlines.
Experience and Education:
- 3+ years experience in email marketing;
- Familiarity with CRM software;
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field; and
- Knowledge of SaaS or financial services helpful.
This candidate must be able to work in the United States without visa sponsorship**