Are you an experienced marketing professional with extensive, demonstrated capabilities in planning, producing and executing strategic client-focused marketing campaigns and programs leveraging email? Are you looking to take your skills to the next level? EY’s Americas Consulting Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team has an opening for an experienced email marketer. In this role, you will own execution and processes in relation to the marketing technology stack, lead opportunity workflows, support marketing automation and develop attribution analytics to help EY improve demand generation and lead nurturing programs.
Employing a digital-first mindset, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and set the direction for Americas Consulting marketing campaigns, aligned to the Consulting practice’s strategic goals and revenue plan. Working closely with the demand generation team, marketing strategy and content strategy, you’ll develop insights that challenge thinking with greater focus on business implications, driving lead-gen activity and maximizing impact. This is a key role on the team and will require someone who is data-driven, highly collaborative and organized.
Your Key Responsibilities
In this role you will be responsible for providing strategic direction to the team for the creation strong email campaigns and understanding the conversion path through the website. Responsibilities include
- Creating scalable processes and ensure best practices in lead generation, database management, reporting and analysis across several marketing technology systems to enhance marketing and sales effectiveness
- Collaborating closely with the demand generation and content strategy teams to bring to market compelling programs that drive not only CTR but impactful engagement leading to MQLs
- Collaborating to develop marketing attribution analytics and identify key metrics to provide insights to support marketing ROI and strategic planning
- Working with customer segment leaders to develop and maintain segmented email marketing campaigns and measurement
- Monitoring and maintaining data quality, contributing to company-wide initiatives around data governance best practices
- Work with team to develop best-in-class email templates
- Thoroughly test and optimize email experiences for multiple customer segments
- Collaborating with customer segment leaders to create and implement test hypotheses and strategies including customer segmentation, A/B and multivariate testing, etc.
- Leveraging marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing programs and workflows.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Highly collaborative working across a matrixed organization
- Proven track record of driving MQLs through strategic email campaigns
- Experience managing A/B and multivariate testing
- Analytical with the ability to translate data insights and business decisions into actions/tests.
- Demonstrated success in building internal and external relationships at a senior level
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing platforms (e.g., DemandBase, Marketo, Google Analytics/AdWords) to target buyers, benchmark campaigns and track ROI
- Ability to work autonomously when necessary in a virtual work environment, while maintaining connectivity with your team and other members of the practice
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Minimum of 5 years in strategic channel marketing
- Ability to analyze large data sets and inform strategy and business decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field, MBA desired
- Demonstrated depth of experience with marketing automation platforms; Marketo experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including presentations) as well as listening, interpretation and influencing skills
- Excellent project management skills, team building and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to articulate complex subject matter in a straightforward, concise and easily digestible manner for broad audiences
- Poise and confidence to professionally interact with all levels of leadership
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Adept at knowledge sharing and a strong understanding of lead flow strategy
- Ability to project manage complex programs and drive associated and relationship building efforts
What We Look For
We are ultimately looking innovative, creative thinkers with strong business acumen who are strategic, collaborative and consultative marketers.
What Working At EY Offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off with additional time based on your level and years of service plus 12 observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.