WHO WE ARE:
Expereo believes in the power of Internet connectivity. We help multinational enterprises and government sites around the globe improve their productivity by enhancing their Cloud environment with agile, flexible, and optimized network performance. With over 15 years of experience, we take the hassle out of their hands, preventing drop-offs, boosting productivity, and allowing businesses to concentrate on what they do best.
Our continued aim and success in helping both our customers and partners depends solely on the talented individuals that make Expereo a dynamic, effective, multicultural, and equitable environment.
Do you have a passion for B2B email campaigns and to drive growth to one of the world’s leading Internet and network management service providers? As a key member of a close-knit team, you will be responsible for developing the email campaign strategy and nurture programs, with a key focus on increasing engagement, open and click-through rates and conversions with our customers, and prospect database. You will tell the Expereo story to our prospects and customers and deliver the best user journey experience.
In this role, you will partner with other members of the team on content creation and planning, landing pages, appropriate customer selection and segmentation as well as align with sales on their ABM campaigns, Regional field, ensuring alignment of campaigns and event promotions.
- Here are how your day-today responsibilities of the role will look like, but are not limited to:
- Being hands-on with setting up on Hubspot the workflows for the email campaigns
- Collect data and synchronize it between systems
- Create, manage, optimize, and report on email campaigns for all our segments.
- Create a database of emails for lead generation based on audience segmentation and campaign targeting.
- Create relevant content for the emails by responding to customer needs and personalize emails effectively with the goal to upsell and cross-sell, but also to inform, and delight.
- Carry out testing (such as AB testing) to optimize email performance.
- Manage the daily email calendar and email scheduling
- Work closely with marketing team and the sales to effectively communicate and engage with the client database.
- Carry out competitor research and give insight into email marketing trends.
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
You are a data driven experienced email marketer, that understands the value email campaigns add to the business, and therefore, you are a strategic thinker. You have at least 3 years of experience in email, ABM campaigns and digital marketing and looking to become an expert in the field. You are results and data-driven and have a deep understanding of email automation.
You shall also have the following skills and competencies:
- A qualification in marketing and good knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Expert in Hubspot and Salesforce CRM
- Experience building automated and intelligent multi-stage nurtures
- Excellent communication and strong copywriting skills are a must.
- Data-driven approach - excellent strategic and analytical thinking skills.
- Good understanding of the email performance and lead qualification funnel metrics
- Experienced in executing ABM campaigns
- Knowledge and capability of html coding and CSS are desirable.
- Understand the role of email marketing in the overall marketing strategy and customer journey.
- Organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Team player with a hands-on mentality. Resilient, flexible, and able to deal with challenging situations, competing demands, and priorities
- Willing to put forward new ideas to improve email marketing.
In addition to the tasks described above, you may be required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
Expereo is an Equal Opportunities employer who aims to support and celebrate every employee that comes through our doors.
We provide a fast-paced, multicultural office environment that rewards hard work and team players. Our positive and inclusive company culture ensures that our teams are happy, support each other, and are committed to providing our customers with quality work.