The Email Marketing Manager is accountable for the execution and optimization of the email marketing strategy in support of lead-generation objectives for online media, and in support of our retail franchise network.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the production of campaigns in support of supplier media buys
- Oversee CRM and database requirements in support of emails and franchisee/agent databases
- Ongoing optimization of the email marketing program through creative and calculated innovation
- Evolve email template design, and reinforce enhancements across the various campaigns
- Implement quality assurance measures, prevent related technical issues from re-occurring, and immediately resolve and support any email or program technical issues
- Monthly tracking, reporting, and monitoring of overall email campaign performance
- Build and deploy national and regional campaigns according to established best practices
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, plus 3+ years experience in an email or digital marketing role
- Experience working with enterprise-level marketing tools (IBM Watson, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Responsys, StrongView)
- Solid understanding of HTML with ability to design or modify email template and landing pages
- A thorough understanding of databases, segmentation, filters, and CRM integration
- Strong knowledge of dynamic content, segmentation, and email deliverability
- Excellent knowledge of email marketing best practices and email legislation (CASL and CAN-SPAM)
- Experience with Power BI would be considered an asset
- Open communication capable of challenging the status-quo, and the ability to drive and implement change, and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and projects a plus!
Why join us?
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.