Excel Impact, named one of the nation’s fastest growing companies,has a brand new full-time, direct-hire Email Marketing Manager - Fully Remote! You can be a part of our industry-leading team, who are working to simplify and transform how people navigate the insurance buying process. We place a high value on creating a talented team, and because of that, we make sure to offer competitive compensation, flexible work hours, generous time-off, and an environment of results-oriented self-sufficiency.
What will you do?
- Develop Comprehensive E-mail and SMS marketing strategies utilizing the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Act as the chief subject matter expert on e-mail campaigns
- Monitor and manage the deployment of e-mail marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Maintain brand standards in e-mail campaigns for multiple lead generation websites in the insurance industry
- Analyze and report on e-mail campaign metrics including, but not limited to: deliverability rates, open rates, ctr, and overall ROI
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to design, develop, and deploy your e-mail campaign strategy
- Proactively run A/B tests on e-mail content and subject lines to improve performance
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience managing the setup of email campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
- Degree in marketing or business specializations are not required, but preferred
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data draw conclusions, and develop reccomendations
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional organizational and task management skills
What do we offer you?
- Competitive base salary
- Health care, dental & vision benefits
- Sizable yearly bonus structure
- Over 1-month cumulative time-off with vacation and personal days
- Flex-schedule options to aid in work/life balance
- A form of equity that can provide substantial monetary payouts based on future events
- Incredible growth and upward mobility opportunities
- The opportunity to apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve interesting and challenging problems
- Family-friendly work environment - the work stays in the office. Work/Life balance is taken seriously.
- You are the ‘CEO’ of your own position – you are encouraged and trusted to make decisions in your area of expertise.
Excel Impact was founded on 2013 by three partners looking to change the world of insurance for the better. Through hard-work, an incredible team, and smart execution, we’ve experienced consistent 3-year growth rates between 450% - 11,369%, and have been recognized multiple times one of the fastest growing companies in the United States by INC 500, Deloitte Fast 500, Ernst & Young, among other organizations. We have over 1 million active users on our sites per month, and we are committed to delivering excellent software solutions for our internal team as well as top converting leads to our business partners.
If you are interested in this opportunity, have a desire to be a part of something BIG while sharpening your skills with the latest and greatest tech, and you’re ready to join one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States – then we look forward to hearing from YOU!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote