Everlywell is a consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing company with easy-to-read and actionable results. We are at the forefront of personalized health, transforming the $25B lab testing industry. Everlywell is growing rapidly and we are looking for exceptional talent to join our team. We move at a fast pace to solve problems quickly so that our customers have a rewarding experience. If this sounds like your type of environment, we are eager to speak to you!
We are hiring an Email Marketing Manager, Automation to own our email re-engagement and retention strategy end to end, with the goal of nurturing and educating our customers on the value of continuous lab testing.
You’re a consumer obsessed email expert who is equally passionate and skilled in the technical development of emails, as well as representing the Everlywell brand voice and visual aesthetic.
Reporting directly to the Director of Customer Lifecycle & Retention,, you will own our ESP and development of hyper-segmented workflows to engage our customers in a highly personalized fashion based on their attributes. The role will sit on the acquisition and retention team under Marketing, and be one of the key drivers of customer retention, lifetime value and brand advocacy.
We are in high growth, startup mode and need someone who is willing to get their hands dirty. If you are passionate about customer retention and looking for an opportunity to learn, build, optimize, and grow, Everlywell is the place for you.
What You'll Do
- Work with analytics team to understand common customer behaviors and develop all email workflows and content to cater to the common behaviors and interests of our customers
- Work with the content + creative team to distribute assets that most fit our customers interests and fits our brand guidelines within our email program
- Manage and support all aspects of campaign execution including customer segmentation, testing protocol, and technical execution
- Personalize customers journeys based on who they are, their behaviors and what they are looking for from Everlywell
- Execute cohortal analyses and optimize communication streams to drive up customer lifetime value
- Create clear customer segments and manage lists, deliver ability in accordance to CAN SPAM law
- Analyze and track key metrics and be able to present and speak through them to a broader team
- Contribute to building our email strategy and email asset design for large marketing campaigns
Who You Are
- 3+ years of creating and executing email marketing automation required
- Ideally you have experience in working on a direct to consumer brand
- Experience with email automation, HTML, and email marketing software platforms is a must for this role
- Ideally software platforms like Iterable, Braze, Hubspot etc.
- Deep understanding of HTML and CSS in the context of building emails
- Experience managing and growing list size of 500K+ emails
- Experience creating email templates quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrable experience analyzing campaigns, and demonstrable knowledge of setting up A/B testing as it pertains to email marketing
- Some experience with Photoshop and the Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Must have proven experience with strategic thinking, analytical, data interpretation, and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
You'll Love Working Here:
- Venture backed by top-tier firms
- The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
- Open vacation policy
- Employee discounts
- Paid parental leave
- Health benefits
Everlywell is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.