Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Equifax is seeking an Email Marketing Manager to join our growing Direct 2 Consumer Marketing Team. This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative team that offers room for growth and a defined career path.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement marketing campaign strategies to boost engagement and drive revenue for LeadGen and Sponsored Offer programs
- Create inspirational content and manage the end-to-end production process for customer cross sell campaigns
- Lead the copy & editorial review and legal approval process to ensure content aligns with both lifecycle strategy and legal and compliance guidelines
- Work with marketing and agency partners to design, develop and and test email templates, campaigns and/or journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and associated platforms
- Support delivery of personalization roadmap and manage personalization rules and features for lifecycle campaigns
- Work closely with the marketing team, external departments, and third-party vendors to ensure efficient program, project, and task management
- Develop documentation and road maps for improved email processes, A/B tests, and optimizations for lifecycle communications
- Analyze and report on cross sell campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Ensure emails follow industry compliance, policies and best practices
What Experience You’ll Need
- BA/BS in marketing, communications or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of proven work experience as an email marketing manager developing content for demand generation, lead nurturing and/or lifecycle marketing campaigns, preferably in financial services or the technology industry
- 3+ years managing personalized, automated, dynamic campaigns within an enterprise marketing platform like Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Marketo
What could set you apart
- Proficiency managing complex A/B and/or multivariate testing and optimization experiments
- Superior communication, copywriting and editorial skills. Must be able to adapt communication styles to audience and inspire engagement to action
- Expert knowledge of segmentation, personalization and email best practices
- Hands-on experience with AMPscript coding, and hand-coding HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of customer-centric, lifecycle marketing principles
- Efficient and effective project and/or program management experience
- Proficiency in personalization tools, like Salesforce Interactions Studio or Movable Ink
- Experience with journey mapping and developing journeys within Salesforce Journey Builder
- Solid understanding of how metrics are derived and how they relate to and impact performance
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience cultivating relationships with key stakeholders across functions and levels to achieve business objectives
- Ability to see the big picture and reverse engineer solutions down to the finer details
- A self-starter who can work independently as well as part of a team, and who isn’t afraid to think outside the box
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.