This is a 100% remote position based in the United States.**
At Health Coach Institute (HCI) & Empowered Education, our mission is to disrupt the U.S. healthcare system and empower people to transform their lives through nutrition, lifestyle modification, and habit change. We are building the leading education platform that is helping transform lives by changing how we treat lifestyle diseases. We are a fully remote company with over 280+ employees.
As a Email Marketing Specialist, you will focuses on building email planning, lists, creating emails, and nurturing leads through written communications and increasing brand awareness and establishing our brand’s place in the health & wellness and education markets. In addition, you'll help us create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead and database management. You will also assist in complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Partner with the head of Marketing Operations to create goals, roadmaps, and strategies to ensure Marketing Operations success
- Assist in devising critical lead nurture strategies and techniques to ensure content not only drives thought leadership reputation and audience engagement but also revenue generation
- Works with the Marketing Operations team to analyze effectiveness of content and campaign quality and delivery to identify opportunities for improvement
- Responsible for sending email broadcasts, list building, segmentation, tagging, etc.
- Review and analyze email, SMS, and GA metrics to identify optimization opportunities
- Assist with the design and production of content campaigns by utilizing multiple forms of graphics
- Responsible for creating and sending all SMS and MMS communications
- Support internal communications workflow as needed
- Support live events, workshops, webinars and sponsorship programming as needed
- Gain a keen understanding of how our target audiences consume our content and present ideas to enhance intrigue and engagement while reducing friction
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure all communications are effectively QC’s before sending to insure accuracy
- May on occasion need to handle tech support for HCI workshops and webinars
- Become intimately familiar with the operations of the marketing team along with the events, programs, and subsidiary projects run within
- Maintain accurately updated and thorough task and project timelines for key programs (updating, tracking, etc)
- Ensure all email communications are grammatically, structurally and logistically accurate with our intended message
- Design and edit email communications on behalf of the Marketing department as needed
- Assist with the implementation of key projects for the Marketing department
- 5+ years of email marketing experience
- Email marketing leadership experience
- Strong Salesforce experience is required
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practices
- High-level plan development for email marketing
- Strong experience with analyzing and utilizing email metrics
ATTRIBUTES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Highly Productive You have a drive to get things done. When you have a new goal or project, you are great at breaking it down into steps for your team to rapidly complete tasks one-by-one. You feel fulfilled by completing tasks and projects and you look forward to the next challenge. You work quickly and accurately to meet deadlines.
- Detail-Oriented - You have an eye for detail and you are passionate about delivering mistake-free work. You are the one who catches other people’s errors and offers constructive feedback. You can be counted on to be the last one to review a document before it goes public. You are motivated by excellence and willing to give the energy and time needed to achieve it.
- Excellent Communicator You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills. You are comfortable communicating with various stakeholders and aren’t afraid to ask a question if you’re stumped by something..
- Highly Organized You have strong organizational skills, manage your time well, and are always looking for ways to become more efficient.
- Agile with Technology You are experienced using online applications such as Google Docs, Excel or other spreadsheet apps, including Salesforce and project management tools (such as Asana)
- Proactive Problem-Solver You enjoy engaging with problems and the process of creating solutions. You are known for coming to the table with creative and useful ideas to overcome challenges.
- Flexible and Adaptable You are able to multitask and can quickly reorient and ground yourself when plans and priorities change.
- Team Player You enjoy working collaboratively. You are an enthusiastic and high-energy individual who enjoys building bridges across teams and cultivating a positive work environment; Teams you’ve been a part of have become more efficient and successful because of your leadership, contributions, and work ethic.
About Health Coach Institute
We are a dedicated and heart-centered team that is passionate about making the world a healthier, happier, more conscious place. It is our mission to work collectively to contribute to the student experience and our company culture. We celebrate, share, and live Health Coach Institute’s vision of doing what you love, with love and we are committed to working together as a team with mutual intention and purpose. We stand for living a passion-full life, striving to be the best version of ourselves, and for curiosity and learning in ever-expanding abundance. Most important, we stand together in support of our students as they step into the thrilling spotlight that is waiting for them
Health Coach Institute is a wholly owned division of Empowered Education (EE). EE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.