Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ESRT), a leading real estate investment trust (REIT), owns, manages, operates, acquires and repositions office and retail properties in Manhattan and the greater New York metropolitan area, including the Empire State Building, the "World's Most Famous Building." Headquartered in New York, New York, the Company's office and retail portfolio covers 10.1 million rentable square feet, as of June 30, 2019, consisting of 9.4 million rentable square feet in 14 office properties, including nine in Manhattan, three in Fairfield County, Connecticut, and two in Westchester County, New York; and approximately 700,000 rentable square feet in the retail portfolio.
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for utilizing email communication to market the Empire State Building (ESB) and Empire State Realty Trust (ESRT). This role will support the Marketing Team at ESRT, a globally recognized innovator and leader in sustainable real estate. ESRT is the proud owner of the iconic Empire State Building, whose newly-renovated Observatory Experience welcomes celebrities, dignitaries, and more than four million tourists per year.
· Own and manage the daily email calendar. Schedule emails to provide optimal deliverability and avoid over-mailing duplicate audiences.
· Design and oversee all aspects of email campaigns to drive traffic to the ESB and ESRT websites.
· Define and gather business requirements for email marketing, enhancements, and integrations
· Create, update, and maintain marketing automation programs to support Observatory ticket sales, leasing initiatives and overall corporate branding
· Identify email marketing insights, market trends, competitive activity and opportunities that deliver long term pipeline of web sales
· Monitor websites and report on traffic and consumer behavior from emails
· Identify target audiences and grow email distribution lists
· Manage relationship with email vendor and internal teams
· Additional responsibilities as directed
• 5+ years experience in email marketing
• Targeted and driven approach to sales
• Copywriting skills a plus
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight timelines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Thorough understanding of company’s marketing strategy
• Experience with Salesforce and Pardot a plus
• Proven experience of managing performance of third party sales channel
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.