At EAB , our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of 1,600+ schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards .
For more information, visit our Careers page.
The Role In Brief
Email Marketing Manager (also posted as our "Digital Marketing Manager" opportunity)
EAB is seeking an innovative, results-oriented Email Marketing Manager who will lead the creation of impactful email campaigns and related outreach to drive partner event registration, participation in high-impact initiatives (surveys, topic polls, etc.), and engagement with content on the firm’s website, in addition to other critical activities.
- Partner with internal teams to create email campaigns and automated customer journeys (via chat and other channels) to drive event registration and utilization of EAB’s research services and content
- Build email campaigns in Marketo, employing a deep understanding of filters and segments, in addition to best practices around email content creation and optimization
- Test varying formats to ensure best-fit messaging for specific segments and analyze results following email sends to understand trends, takeaways, and next steps for future campaigns
- Personalize email messages at scale as required, deploying a sophisticated understanding of EAB’s voice and tone guidelines
- Strategize and enact novel and creative approaches to large campaigns – through email, chat, and other outreach channels – that result in gains in key areas (e.g. event registration and attendance, site utilization, etc.)
- Report on key metrics from email campaign sends to core stakeholders
- Coordinate closely with colleagues on the marketing team to ensure the continuity of a shared email campaign calendar
- Manage additional projects to support and drive utilization of the firm’s website to yield renewal and cross-sell opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to be organized, strategic, proactive, independent, and deadline-driven
- 3+ years of experience and demonstrated success in a digital marketing role
- Email marketing experience with Marketo or equivalent platform
- Degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related fields
- Previous process-management experience
- Ability to build positive relationships with a range of internal partners
- Poise and presence in counseling senior management on email strategies
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; dependents and domestic partners eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Phase Back to Work program for employees returning from parental leave
- Infertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.