Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you want a job that’s exciting with a team that loves what they do? Then we may have just the thing...
At Doodle, we’re the kind of people who wake up every morning passionate about what we do. That’s what we’re looking for in our new Doodlers. You’ll be brimming with new ideas, driven by curiosity and don’t flinch at the thought of experimenting - even if the test fails. You’re someone who challenges the status quo and enjoys pushing yourself and others to reimagine, optimize and innovate.
Who Are We?
Doodle is the world’s leading enterprise scheduling platform, helping some of the largest brands instantly set meetings with clients, colleagues and teams. Tapping into the unique nature of smart scheduling with AI, Doodle simplifies the planning of 1:1 and group meetings for busy professionals. As the world's most trusted online scheduling platform, Doodle attracts more than 25 million monthly active users.
Now’s your chance to join 100+ ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, Belgrade and Berlin.
Who We’re Looking For
We need a Email Marketing Manager to join our team.
You will be responsible for creating, deploying and optimizing email automations and newsletter communications throughout the customer lifecycle.
Ideally, You Have
- 5+ years of direct, hands-on experience developing email strategies, building email automations, and executing on campaigns at a SaaS company
- Deep experience and understanding of marketing automation platforms and in-app messages. Familiarity with Intercom a plus
- Experience developing automated emails series that engage and retain users across their lifecycle journey
- Strong attention to detail — our emails reach millions of inboxes every month
- Ability to synthesize data, make data-driven decisions, and balance quantitative measurement with an intuition-driven bias to action
- A relentlessly resourceful nature. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen. Even when the work is hard, you have the drive to power through it
- Fluent in English
What the Role Involves
- Define and drive company-wide email strategy and own execution in partnership with marketing, growth, product and design teams
- Own engagement metrics across all email efforts including automations, triggers, newsletters as well as transactional emails
- Lead all email communication from development through execution including content, relevancy, segmentation, and personalization
- Plan, develop, and execute on an A/B testing roadmap (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve email performance
- Manage email data maintenance, briefing, review, code/build, QA, and deployment processes for all email automations and newsletter campaigns
- Develop and present regular and ad hoc reporting on email performance
What’s Awesome About Working at Doodle?
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary.
- We’re a team that cares about each other. We think we work best when we work together, so you’ll always feel included.
- Diversity is what makes us successful. We all have different strengths and push each other to try new things, innovate and deliver impactful results for the business.
- Your personal development matters and we mean it. Every Doodler gets a yearly budget to use for anything that promotes your continuous learning (be it an industry conference, language classes, leadership training, or anything else).
- Your well-being matters to us. Access thousands of beneficial meditation tools with your free Headspace account.
- Get together with the entire team of Doodlers (from all offices) to connect, bond, play games and unwind at the annual international retreat.
- Travel to (and spend time with other Doodlers) in some of our lovely offices worldwide.
- Take advantage of our ‘work from anywhere’ policy.
- Enjoy complimentary Doodle Premium memberships for you, your friends and your family.
- Free snacks and fruit in all our office locations.
So, Get in Touch!
At Doodle, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual trust and respect, where equal employment opportunities (EEO) are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to age, race, color, disability, religion, gender and sexual orientation. Diversity and inclusion are of utmost importance to us. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work and our products will be. We want to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to apply!